OFFICIAL RATE THE PERSONS AVY VOL.NEW ONE

^ 5
Originally Posted by arrjae

Paul Is On Tilt -
why would you want to sell the warriors??
imo id keep them in GS...
Warriors management is terrible and it starts at the top with the owner, Chris Cohan. Most Warrior fans want him gone. Cohan needs to sell theWarriors to Larry Ellison (CEO of Oracle). He's been rumored to wanting to buy the Warriors.

Chris Cohan bought the team in 1995. Since then, we had only one playoff appearance. We've had 9 coaches since then. One constant here... Chris Cohan. Wehate him here in the bay area.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Paul Is On Tilt -
Warriors management is terrible and it starts at the top with the owner, Chris Cohan. Most Warrior fans want him gone. Cohan needs to sell the Warriors to Larry Ellison (CEO of Oracle). He's been rumored to wanting to buy the Warriors.

Chris Cohan bought the team in 1995. Since then, we had only one playoff appearance. We've had 9 coaches since then. One constant here... Chris Cohan. We hate him here in the bay area.

where would they relocate?
any ideas??

and cruzair13 -

Paul Is On Tilt -
Warriors management is terrible and it starts at the top with the owner, Chris Cohan. Most Warrior fans want him gone. Cohan needs to sell the Warriors to Larry Ellison (CEO of Oracle). He's been rumored to wanting to buy the Warriors.

Chris Cohan bought the team in 1995. Since then, we had only one playoff appearance. We've had 9 coaches since then. One constant here... Chris Cohan. We hate him here in the bay area.

where would they relocate?
any ideas??

and cruzair13 -
laugh.gif

No relocation. They're going to stay here. Just because there's a sale, that doesn't mean they have to relocate.

Oh and don't rate my avy. Rate arrjae'savy above me since he's going to get skipped.

*Edit*

ohhh
and im guessing theyre going to keep the same name right?
Of course.

laugh.gif

No relocation. They're going to stay here. Just because there's a sale, that doesn't mean they have to relocate.

Oh and don't rate my avy. Rate arrjae's avy above me since he's going to get skipped.

ohhh
and im guessing theyre going to keep the same name right?

Back
Top Bottom