Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Keep in mind Rcokstar said this is the biggest map they ever created for a game, and since the fastest transport is probably a train or horse, it will feel even bigger

Game looks ridiculous :wow:
Question:
can we smash the big breasted thot from the trailer? She was in the last trailer too so she must be part of the gang :nerd:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

5mPQjR9.gif

I haven't read much about this game...Will Marston play a role in this game or is the main character still Marston?

I haven't read much about this game...Will Marston play a role in this game or is the main character still Marston?

Main character is a member of Marston's old gang called Arthur Morgan. Marston will be in the game, just not as a playable character

Game looks ridiculous :wow:
Question:
can we smash the big breasted thot from the trailer? She was in the last trailer too so she must be part of the gang :nerd:

Isn't that what World of Warcraft is for?

:lol: Man y’all know what I mean. Let’s not act like dudes wasn’t in the GTA5 thread bragging about what strippers they had in they phones :lol:

35F407CC-1F27-4D9E-B105-53212E235DA9.jpeg
Just from the gameplay trailers I can already tell this dude is gonna be my favorite gang member. He’s always with the ****s :lol:. And since Rockstar said you can choose gangs members to come with you on missions and into the open world I know we’re gonna do a lot of dirt together :lol:

giphy.gif

Cot damn that first person camera mode is gonna be a problem. I got chills from watching that clip

Back
Top Bottom