Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Wonder if you can still collect flowers like in the other one. I actually liked collecting those as well as different pelts
It sounds like you can collect all kinds of stuff in this game. Also, the things you collect actually serve a purpose, like making clothes out of the pelts for example, instead of just selling them off

Every couple of years a game comes along that makes me buy a new system or hop off the porch and pick up sticks again.

Last November I copped a PS4 to play Witcher 3.

Do I need a Pro for RD2 and why? How do I check if my PS4 is a pro?

I remember there being hype around the release of the Pro when I copped my PS4 but I don't remember if I went standard or upgrade.

Every couple of years a game comes along that makes me buy a new system or hop off the porch and pick up sticks again.

Last November I copped a PS4 to play Witcher 3.

Do I need a Pro for RD2 and why? How do I check if my PS4 is a pro?

I remember there being hype around the release of the Pro when I copped my PS4 but I don't remember if I went standard or upgrade.

How much did you drop on your PS4? Do you have a 4k TV/monitor? If you don't but framerate/performance/loading times matter then the Pro is nice, otherwise, you're probably straight.

How much did you drop on your PS4? Do you have a 4k TV/monitor? If you don't but framerate/performance/loading times matter then the Pro is nice, otherwise, you're probably straight.

I don't remember exactly but definitely didn't get any kind of deal just standard retail price.

I don't have anything 4K, thought I might have got a Pro because of storage or something, but it sounds like standard PS4 would be fine for RD2 storage wise just slower load times?

I don't remember exactly but definitely didn't get any kind of deal just standard retail price.

I don't have anything 4K, thought I might have got a Pro because of storage or something, but it sounds like standard PS4 would be fine for RD2 storage wise just slower load times?

playstation-4-slim-vertical-product-shot-01-us-07sep16

^Standard
PS4-Pro-SOURCE-Sony.jpg

^Pro

You should be good either way

PSN: Dam_Its_Iceman

Def will be on this heavy, anything Rockstar makes im on it

attachment.php

Confirmed again. The game will be that big and you will need 105GB free on PS4 or XB1

attachment.php

Confirmed again. The game will be that big and you will need 105GB free on PS4 or XB1
Bruh....why would they do this....there's plenty of youngins out here that can't just drop bread on a new system simply for more space for 1 game.

I wonder how much space I have left

Yep, you'll be fine with the regular PS4 if you're playing on a 1080p TV

My pro is on its last legs , frame rates drops real bad playing telken , dbzf , 2k19 and gow. It’s a launch pro btw. Anyone have anything similar to this before ?

My pro is on its last legs , frame rates drops real bad playing telken , dbzf , 2k19 and gow. It’s a launch pro btw. Anyone have anything similar to this before ?

I read that launch pros have louder fans and new pros have better ones. not sure if it should be dropping in frames maybe trade it in for the read dead pro bundle comes with the system and the game for 399.99

I read that launch pros have louder fans and new pros have better ones. not sure if it should be dropping in frames maybe trade it in for the read dead pro bundle comes with the system and the game for 399.99

That’s the plan for now . Thanks for the info

ur pro on its last legs????
my year 1 ps4 still running strong
fan was loud as hell during god of war though :lol:

Bruh....why would they do this....there's plenty of youngins out here that can't just drop bread on a new system simply for more space for 1 game.

I wonder how much space I have left

:lol:

The game is HUGE for a couple reasons:

-Map size
-All the map, character, story, mission, NPC etc related details, weapons, horses, clothes, customization.
-RDR II Online will be big also.

And your complaining ?

ur pro on its last legs????
my year 1 ps4 still running strong
fan was loud as hell during god of war though :lol:

I wish I was trolling but I’m serious . Frame rates drop offline and it freezes sometimes . I haven’t Been able to play consistently online for the last few weeks .

Seen that the campaign is around 65 hours dang.

People on here, Resetera, reddit and other forums are still going to b*tch & moan:

-About RDR II online being locked out for a couple weeks after the game launches. Same thing happened with GTA V and GTA Online.
- People already for years have been complaining and making claims that R* no longer cares about story and single player mode because of what GTA Online evolved into over the years and claim the game will be a paywall micro transaction game :lol:
-If no single player story related DLC or zombie mode comes out.

Back
Top Bottom