Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
latest

Not surprised it got delayed again.

Expect to see a ton of marketing by R*, probably one or two more trailers, pre order DLC bonus promo's. But they won't have anything to show us at E3 this year.

All good though my backlog is huge right now :lol:

Tons of new games releasing the first of this year also to keep most us busy with the new God Of War, Detroit Become Human, Shadow Of The Colossus Remake is out next week. Heck a lot of people right now are spending most of their time playing Monster Hunter World.

And yeah this fall will be crazy with RDR2, Days Gone, Spiderman , the new COD all set to come out.

Do y’all pay for the micro transactions on gta? One of the few games where grinding it out for money can actually be fun still

Going to be rife with Microtransactions

As long as the single player is dope and long which R* said will be I'm good. R* won't go the route of EA with what they did to Star Wars Battlefront 2.

I don't really care about online or multi player mode with games.

Heck GTA Online was dope when it first was on PS3 & XBOX 360. But still though people b*tch and complain about having to grind and find glitches to make money to buy stuff. Remember nobody is forcing you play that way or buy in game currency aka "shark cards". I have NEVER once bought a shark card for GTA Online and when I still sign on I had fun playing the heist missions with some of the NT crew members on PSN.

Hopefully I can have an One X or PS4 Pro by the time this releases.

A RDR variation of GTA Online could be huge if done properly. Felt like the gun controls work better as a shooter in Redemption 1 than GTA IV/V, even though I didn't put vast amount of hours in GTA V Online.

That's my guess.... looks like him.

Man I cant wait... this game is going to be a masterpiece. I put so many hours into Part 1.
Countlesssss hours, that release weekend gonna be dead for me though cuz my girls bday is the day after along with the weekend I have my daughter. They get all my time but that following weekend nobody better bother me period. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom