Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
Need to hurry up and finish the story before I leave this weekend. I know fast travel would take away from the experience but right now it takes forever to get **** done, I’m averaging like 2 or 3 missions per sit down before I gotta cut the system off.

working on chapter 6
i knew that TB **** was coming :smh: i remember i finished a mission (cant recall which one, sometime in chapter 2 or 3) and he coughed. i was like that **** dont sound too good. anyways i havent played RDR1 so it was a surprise and a sad 1 :frown:

Need to hurry up and finish the story before I leave this weekend. I know fast travel would take away from the experience but right now it takes forever to get **** done, I’m averaging like 2 or 3 missions per sit down before I gotta cut the system off.

Game mechanics spoiler not story

You won’t be able to fast travel for a lot of the last chapter, and you’ll be going back and forth across the whole map

I'm on the epilogue pt 2. I only really just played the core missions of the game and its pretty great. Not looking forward to it ending tho.

I miss the homie Arthur :smh:
you aint lying
200.gif

I miss the homie Arthur :smh:

Question about the end of the game...

Is that it for Arthur once you start playing at John? Because if that's the case, then I'll consider myself done with the game:lol:

I never played the og RDR so I don't care if it ain't the homie Art.

Is that it for Arthur once you start playing at John? Because if that's the case, then I'll consider myself done with the game:lol:

check my response....

Yea it’s a wrap :smh: gotta go back to an old save but still finish the epilogue it’s worth it

that's it! :frown:

play the epilogue and you get to visit him

Yeah. I finished last night.

Arthur is tha OG triple OG. I need there to be a way to unlock him and play as the character. Since i cant, im done with the game.

i've beaten the game and have about 85% completion
not sure what to do, finished some side missions and trying to explore the full map. there's a whole lot of riding :lol: but you do encounter some interesting folks along the way

Just reached chapter 4 last night. Some of the most eye opening I’ve had so far on the story. How many chapters overall? Only 40% in. I imagine 8 total chapters?

Just reached chapter 4 last night. Some of the most eye opening I’ve had so far on the story. How many chapters overall? Only 40% in. I imagine 8 total chapters?

6 chapters total

i have touched this game since i beat it. played online once but that got boring quick.

yall think they gonna make a story dlc or something ??

Want to wait until I get a One X to play it. Still haven't even completed GTA V.

I’m intrigued by the Braithewaite & Gray feud. Came across the isolated mentally ill daughter of Braithewaite last night when trying to take Penelope to Beau. I wonder if her condition is due to inbreeding?

I’m intrigued by the Braithewaite & Gray feud. Came across the isolated mentally ill daughter of Braithewaite last night when trying to take Penelope to Beau. I wonder if her condition is due to inbreeding?

I was actually curious about this. I only had the initial 2 missions with Beau and Penelope in chapter 3. Are there more and how do you get to them?

Back
Top Bottom