Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Man what's the price point is the real question. Doubt they be 100 straight up like 2012

Maybe $10-$20 more. Build quality on the '13 pair wasn't anything to write home about, shoes feel ridiculously light and cheap. The fake 'Hexalite' starts bottoming out pretty quick too. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Those are dope! Kinda fooled me thinking it was going to be exactly like the last red/white/blue colorway of a few years back.

1591541256952.jpeg

Any Kemp photos on court of the black/whites without the green? Was trying to find some and couldn't. I remember the shoe, I just don't remember him wearing them on court.

I just ordered the OG Sonics colorway on eBay(2013 retro). Are these shoes really that comfortable as mentioned?

I just ordered the OG Sonics colorway on eBay(2013 retro). Are these shoes really that comfortable as mentioned?

They are comfy but the cushioning bottoms out pretty fast as it's not real Hexalite. If you have a deep sneaker rotation you should be fine, but if you wear these daily they will wear out fast.

Back
Top Bottom