Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

I made a new account and got no notice of a coupon

It takes a few minutes for them to send the coupon to your email, just be patient.

I also might have two pair of the green/white coming in because I didn't think of making a new account for the coupon until I already put in my first order, and apparently Reebok isn't definitively able to cancel orders. :smh: :smh: :smh: Oh well, free returns so it's no big deal.

Last edited:
Can anyone chime in on how these shoes fit? Haven't had a chance to go check them out in stores but reviews are all over the place (Eastbay suggests going.5 down, while I've read people on here saying go TTS or .5 up). For reference I'm a 8.5 in most Nikes/NBs/Jordans but I can squeeze into an 8 in Jordan VII/XII/XIIIs. 

Can anyone chime in on how these shoes fit? Haven't had a chance to go check them out in stores but reviews are all over the place (Eastbay suggests going.5 down, while I've read people on here saying go TTS or .5 up). For reference I'm a 8.5 in most Nikes/NBs/Jordans but I can squeeze into an 8 in Jordan VII/XII/XIIIs. 
Here's the best I can help.

These will fit a lot of different ways.  That's not a cop out but if you rock your kicks unlaced and loose then you should go down a half size.

I wear a 12 in Jordan IV, it's loose but doesn't slip.

in Jordan III, slightly more snug than 4 but not tight.

in Asics GLIII I tried an 11,5 and kit was too snug from the start so I'm def a 12 there.

As far as Jordans I'd say these are closest to the VI.

Now for just reebok,..

All of my questions are 12s but they're on the tip of being too loose.

My answer 4s are 12s and fit great.

The Kamikazes IIs I got I've gotta lace up.  I actually don't mind cuz I feel like the shoe isn't really that chunky too look good loose anyways.  But when I loosed the laces my heel was slipping out the back which is pretty much like my VIs maybe a lil worse cuz I feel like the heel shape makes it easier in the Kamikaze II.  After I laced 'em up they fit great as the collar really holds  you in when you use it.  Since I like to rock mine loose if I get the sonics raindrops I'll prolly try on an 11.5 loose before I grab another 12 just to see if it makes a difference.  

Everybody's feets are different tho so I hope that helps.  I've got high arches and a normal width in the toes.

Last edited:
just coped the rainman sonics for $80 thanks for that heads up :smile:

ASG and fish market might b up nxt :smile:

dangit. while i'm sittin there with 'em in my cart watchin the on foot video they run out of stock lol

i was gonna test my own theory and get the 11.5 in the raindrops... those All Stars tho, somethin about that white looking like it's a lil bubble looks so nice.

Also anybody got the Rockets ones?  I was laughin at 'em at first but the more I scope 'em the more they appeal... I think they'll sit regardless so I'll wait til I can use a code (the email signup code doesn't work on shoes that end in $0.98 so the fine print precludes them from the kamikaze IIs, those of you who used it just fair warning they might nullify the code I dunno but it seems like given the disclaimer in the email there's no reason they couldn't.

But yah, who actually got the Rockets?  Are they foolishness in person?  stopped by a weak stocked FTL today and they didn't have a single kamikaze and maybe not even any reebok :/

dangit. while i'm sittin there with 'em in my cart watchin the on foot video they run out of stock lol

i was gonna test my own theory and get the 11.5 in the raindrops... those All Stars tho, somethin about that white looking like it's a lil bubble looks so nice.

Also anybody got the Rockets ones?  I was laughin at 'em at first but the more I scope 'em the more they appeal... I think they'll sit regardless so I'll wait til I can use a code (the email signup code doesn't work on shoes that end in $0.98 so the fine print precludes them from the kamikaze IIs, those of you who used it just fair warning they might nullify the code I dunno but it seems like given the disclaimer in the email there's no reason they couldn't.

But yah, who actually got the Rockets?  Are they foolishness in person?  stopped by a weak stocked FTL today and they didn't have a single kamikaze and maybe not even any reebok :/
what size are u trying to get .. it still letting me add pairs to cart?

I seem the Rocket ones today in Sheik at the Lakewood Mall. I don't know.. It's kinda hard to take the yellow seriously lol. I'm not gonna cop because I already have the black and reds and I might get the fish markets. No need for any more red cw's

Had to cop the ASG. Thank You Reebok for restocking. I used a gift card and got these for $59. I had to get these to go with my BWG Sonics Kamikaze.

Had to tell my homie too. He was about to spend $150 on a pair of the GWY Sonics one on eBay. Now with that 15% he gunna be too happy!

Just scooped the Rain Drops off Reebok.

Cali tax brought the total out to about 91. I'm not complaining though.

Good Looking out for that info.

^ same here. I'm done with the kamikaze ii unless I can find the og sonics. I won't bother with the flashes or houston cw.

Get 8.5 first, if there's none available then give 8 a try.

what size are u trying to get .. it still letting me add pairs to cart?
12. Then I was debating going 11.5 but figure I should try 'em on first and I'll risk waitin on a FTL restock after the semi-rural stock gets sent back in.  Crossing my fingers.

I seem the Rocket ones today in Sheik at the Lakewood Mall. I don't know.. It's kinda hard to take the yellow seriously lol. I'm not gonna cop because I already have the black and reds and I might get the fish markets. No need for any more red cw's
I think I'ma try to see 'em in person n wait on those too.  I'm having to fight the urge to make up for being severely underwhelmed by the fire red ajiv after passing on the ewings and packers questions b/c I was waiting for those... so yah I'm just gonna head out to the HoH tmrw and scope some stuff out in person.

Here's the best I can help.

These will fit a lot of different ways.  That's not a cop out but if you rock your kicks unlaced and loose then you should go down a half size.

I wear a 12 in Jordan IV, it's loose but doesn't slip.

in Jordan III, slightly more snug than 4 but not tight.

in Asics GLIII I tried an 11,5 and kit was too snug from the start so I'm def a 12 there.

As far as Jordans I'd say these are closest to the VI.

Now for just reebok,..

All of my questions are 12s but they're on the tip of being too loose.

My answer 4s are 12s and fit great.

The Kamikazes IIs I got I've gotta lace up.  I actually don't mind cuz I feel like the shoe isn't really that chunky too look good loose anyways.  But when I loosed the laces my heel was slipping out the back which is pretty much like my VIs maybe a lil worse cuz I feel like the heel shape makes it easier in the Kamikaze II.  After I laced 'em up they fit great as the collar really holds  you in when you use it.  Since I like to rock mine loose if I get the sonics raindrops I'll prolly try on an 11.5 loose before I grab another 12 just to see if it makes a difference.  

Everybody's feets are different tho so I hope that helps.  I've got high arches and a normal width in the toes.
Get 8.5 first, if there's none available then give 8 a try.
Thanks for the input, much appreciated. They were out of 8.5 in the color I wanted so I pulled the trigger on a size 8. Fingers crossed hoping they'll fit.

Thanks for the input, much appreciated. They were out of 8.5 in the color I wanted so I pulled the trigger on a size 8. Fingers crossed hoping they'll fit.

The 8 should fit similar to how your VIIs, XIIs and XIIIs fit currently fit.

Regarding the sizing, I found they were pretty TTS. I wear a 12 normally and went with those when copping my ASG's. On first wear they were kinda snug as my foot barely got into the shoe but giving them the necessary lace loosening treatment these became extremely comfortable. My only worry lays in how these will crease. From the looks of it, won't be too long until they look like they've been struck by a samurai sword.

Regarding the sizing, I found they were pretty TTS. I wear a 12 normally and went with those when copping my ASG's. On first wear they were kinda snug as my foot barely got into the shoe but giving them the necessary lace loosening treatment these became extremely comfortable. My only worry lays in how these will crease. From the looks of it, won't be too long until they look like they've been struck by a samurai sword.
See if I wore my kicks like you'd Id be an 11.5 lol

That's why it's always good to give context for sizing :smile:

Mine fit great in a 12 just a lil too loose to rock unlaced.  But def cozy as hell

got these today for retail FTW #teamretail

all i need is ASG and on to shaq's sig
When did these drop?!!! Ive only seen the black/white black/red be released .. Im missing out!! I had these when I was a kid and been waiting on them since I heard they were coming back with the Kamikaze but havent seen the green detail release info

Can anyone help me out pls!!! I need those green camo rain kamikaze , anyone know where to cop beside citysole who's charging $150 smh dammit

^ i'm not 100% sure but i do know citysole has them up now, but for $150.. i would wait to see what the official release date is tho for all the regular stores 

Back
Top Bottom