Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

This

I mean why not ?
dont lie. I saw you standing outside footlocker this morning waiting for them to open so you can cop for retail
499E48DE-3FD2-4679-BE83-83BE94D63C4D.jpeg

Oh yeah... One more thing, lol. Shawn Kemp posted these the other day... I know Dime about to drop that Van's collab.

Screenshot_20201021-124335.jpg

Screenshot_20201021-124405.jpg

Screenshot_20201021-124423.jpg

Why they doing Kemp dirty and not putting his name on very first lace eyelet though? :smh: :smh: :smh:

That KEMP stitching is a nice detail on shoes - there's an upcoming pair that some other BS stitched in that same spot.

How does the newest OG re-release compare to the 2013? Thought there was another release a few years later too....

I just got mine in today and I noticed the al black tongue, the shiny midsole and the white leather upper feels flimsy.

How does the newest OG re-release compare to the 2013? Thought there was another release a few years later too....

I just got mine in today and I noticed the al black tongue, the shiny midsole and the white leather upper feels flimsy.

There's the first 2 changes you mentioned but the 'leather' on the '13 pair was hot garbage too. Plastic, crap - 'pleather'.

FWIW, it looks like they've done a better job matching the 'wave' pattern on the upper with the midsole on this re-issue.

I'll replace my '13 pair only when they stitch KEMP on the lace eyelet. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Thanks for the link. Was waiting for these to hit disco. Was getting nervous though, cause sizes where starting to dry up on some sites.

Back
Top Bottom