Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jordan for president

Carolina Finest wrote:
*waits for upside down crown remark* lol
Yeah! notice the upside down crown as well. Happy I'm not the only one that does it. 
Small way to show love for the shoe, but not so much for the signature athlete. 
wink.gif

LBJ can ball. Just don't like him. 
glasses.gif

longlivethequeen.jpg
sctually planned on doing the same thing to mine... cant stand the guy, but the shoes are hot.

Originally Posted by danegill

It bothers me when people call them south beach 9's....

Why? Prettyuch the same color scheme. Same colors on the box. You guys call them as you please just don't call them sold out before I get my pair. I'm going to call them South Beach 9's though.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DUDES BOUT TO REALLY HURT THEIR CHANCES ON COPPING THE MCFLY ELITES....

This, everyone just needs to keep calm we have a RD and pics lets just wait and not add any fuel to the fire
Put some flamboyant colors on a shoe and everyone blows their load 
laugh.gif
 Ridiculous

roll.gif

So true I'll never understand it.

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

with pink laces!!
1z5oo6b.jpg
These South Beach Elites are insane! The first pair of laces looked hot but I'm loving them with the pink laces and I'm not afraid of wearing pink because I know I like girls and I know girls like me 
laugh.gif
 but to those of you that have questions about your sexuality I can understand your fear  of "The Pink"  
roll.gif
especially if your a grown man and you still don't know if it's nay
frown.gif
 to girls or yea
happy.gif
 to girls, I can understand your frustrations and can see how these laces would be an issue 
laugh.gif

The funny thing is, is that people somehow have it in their brain that they can weather the storm of hype around a shoe..
on some "Yo, im not trying to start no hype or nothing" or some "Yo, lets clm down here guys , lets not hype it up just yet" "lets just wait and not add any fuel to the fire" "Man keep this on the hush before we all scramble for a pair"

PLEASE. Get %%+@**% real and wake up.

On a side note. Those +#$%+$ pink laces on them are FIRE. The thing is, i was never big on the SB 8s. I just looked at them like Meh w/e.. But these remind me so much of the Marty Mcfly Hyperdunks ... and might even look better imo... Def coppin
pimp.gif
. Cant wait 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

The funny thing is, is that people somehow have it in there brain that they can whether the storm of hype around of shoe..
on some "Yo, im not trying to start no hype or nothing" or some "Yo, lets clm down here guys , lets not to hype yet" "lets just wait and not add any fuel to the fire" "Man keep this on the hush before we all scramble for a pair"

PLEASE. Get $%$@!@# real and wake up.

On a side note. Those *%*@$! pink laces on them are FIRE. The thing is, i was never big on the SB 8s. I just looked at them like Meh w/e.. But these remind me so much of the Marty Mcfly Hyperdunks ... and might even look better imo... Def coppin
pimp.gif
. Cant wait 
This is why I want them. They're like a weird combination of the SB 8's and McFly's. I still don't know if I'm willing to drop 250 on them... damn you Nike and your price hikes.

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

with pink laces!!
1z5oo6b.jpg

that upside down lebron logo on the laces is really annoying to me.. i couldn't keep my laces like that
if i end up copping these tho im gonna go with the teal laces and sell the pink laces on ebay for $100 
laugh.gif

The funny thing is, is that people somehow have it in their brain that they can weather the storm of hype around a shoe..
on some "Yo, im not trying to start no hype or nothing" or some "Yo, lets clm down here guys , lets not hype it up just yet" "lets just wait and not add any fuel to the fire" "Man keep this on the hush before we all scramble for a pair"

On a side note. Those +#$%+$ pink laces on them are FIRE. The thing is, i was never big on the SB 8s. I just looked at them like Meh w/e.. But these remind me so much of the Marty Mcfly Hyperdunks ... and might even look better imo... Def coppin
pimp.gif
. Cant wait 
CAN'T FANTHOM WHY PEOPLE WOULD PURPOSELY MAKE IT HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE BUT SUIT YOURSELF.

THESE AND YEEZY'S WILL BE COPPED BY ME 2X REGARDLESS OF THE LEVEL OF HYPE AROUND THEM.

SIDENOTE: JAYZRDEAD, YOU ARE A BEAST WITH THOSE PHOTOCHOPS. SERIOUSLY.

HAS A DATE BEEN CONFIRMED ON THE MCFLYS?

Unless it's moved, date was reported as June 2. 
If anyone remembers the product sheet, they were listed as Miami Vices...

Naw but the South Beach 9 PS Elites drop on 6/2 
laugh.gif
 I think they said they suppose to be releasing the Nike Air Mag "McFly" which has something to do with the 80's movie Back To The Future again though in 2015

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Unless it's moved, date was reported as June 2. 
If anyone remembers the product sheet, they were listed as Miami Vices...

Pretty sure the dates been confirmed, I'd like to know whos getting them.

10oity9.jpg

Thanks for the heads up about spotting GS sizes..... copped with ease. One of the female workers gave me s*** tho 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Not my fault she used up all her discount 
tongue.gif

Now onto cop my teal laces and I'm set! Second pair on deck via swoosh too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I like these South Beaches more than the 8s.  They aren't too crazy with the pink/teal, so they're more versatile in terms of what you can wear with them...

On the up side down lace thing, if you don't like the signature/player so much, instead of putting it upside down, why not just make it not show at all?

I don't like Lebron either, but flipping the crown upside down to make a point is silly. You would sound ******ed telling that to someone in real life.
"Yo! those Lebrons are nice, I thought you didn't like Lebron!"
"I don't that's why I flipped the crown on the laces upside down..."

pimp.gif
. Cant wait 
CAN'T FANTHOM WHY PEOPLE WOULD PURPOSELY MAKE IT HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE BUT SUIT YOURSELF.

THESE AND YEEZY'S WILL BE COPPED BY ME 2X REGARDLESS OF THE LEVEL OF HYPE AROUND THEM.

SIDENOTE: JAYZRDEAD, YOU ARE A BEAST WITH THOSE PHOTOCHOPS. SERIOUSLY.
This either way i'll have a pair but if you want to sprint and camp for something then be my guest. So please add to the hype.
EVERYONE GO COP EVERYONE GO COP. LIMITED LIMITED LIMITED!!!

Back
Top Bottom