Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

what are u 8? they came out in 2003
roll.gif

Has anyone been hit with customs fee's when ordering from kickscrew?
Anyone on here ordered from kickscrew before? I'm looking at some of their fb comments and some people placed their order 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten a tracking number. I'm skeptical about ordering from them now.

Last edited:
Has anyone been hit with customs fee's when ordering from kickscrew?
Anyone on here ordered from kickscrew before? I'm looking at some of their fb comments and some people placed their order 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten a tracking number. I'm skeptical about ordering from them now.

I ordered from them 3 times they always provided me tracking # about 2 days later and never hit with a customs fee and have ordered more than $250. Just send them an email and request for it to be marked as a gift or a lesser amt.

I ordered from them 3 times they always provided me tracking # about 2 days later and never hit with a customs fee and have ordered more than $250. Just send them an email and request for it to be marked as a gift or a lesser amt.

Right on. I just sent them an email. Did they double box?

Last edited:
anyone here got their black/gold away Elite from Footlocker, Footaction or Champs? could you guys provide me with the SKU for them (it's on that white sticker on the top corner of the box front)....I'm about to stock locate a pair. please help, will rep :nerd:

Went around looking for Dunkmans today. Came across these instead among other things.

Guy said he just found the SLH 8s in the back today. Xmas' just had to have been found cause I have been to that Footlocker at least three times in the past month and they were never out. Crazy.
Nice. How much were they each?

A Footaction by me still has the 8V2 Cool Greys, but for retail.

Went around looking for Dunkmans today. Came across these instead among other things.

Guy said he just found the SLH 8s in the back today. Xmas' just had to have been found cause I have been to that Footlocker at least three times in the past month and they were never out. Crazy.
Man, what size are those Christmas???

what are u 8? they came out in 2003
i was off, i was talkin about the OGs, 03 retroes definitely didnt sit, couldnt find my size in my city, Chicago, or Miami

but back on topic, im takin my elites back, went to hoop in them and laced them up all the way, had no idea the toe crease digs into your foot

Damn...wish I had small feet...SLH lows for $90, Fireberries and Liverpools for $120...but biggest size they have is a 10.

lol i mentioned that earlier. $119 to be exact.  I didnt think the ellites would drop again, i really wish they left the aways up instead of throwing them in outlets 
mean.gif
  You got small feet so you better grab something before there gone

Last edited:
And I paid retail for my sz 10 home elite when they dropped 
mean.gif

Whats the grace period for exchanges with receipt at HoH?

^^^^ probably about 30days at most!

Now i dont have an excuse to snag these i was waiting for a lower price but i guess $150 will do.... Unless they add the 20% clearance

:D Yes im cheap.

And I paid retail for my sz 10 home elite when they dropped :smh:
Whats the grace period for exchanges with receipt at HoH?

Return them with your receipt to any footlocker. They'll give you a merchandise return card for what you paid. Buy whatever after that...

Back
Top Bottom