Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

ok, my bad...I guess I didn't explain it clearly. I'm not looking for the product code and color code of the shoes but the number like the one below:

2pt8p79.jpg

If anyone had that for the Elite away black/gold, please help :nerd:.

Dont you guys read earlier post... lol we established this last night.. I grabbed mine for 127, of course they dont have your size or you would of grabbed them!
No I don't...lol guess I'm never gonna bother trying looking out again.

Last edited:
Decide to check out a spot at lunch and it was worth it. Lucked out again. Sorry for the crappy phone pic. Stuff still out there. Makes me want to keep looking.

Imma try to get my hands on some Kentuckys or OHio Sts next. Man wherever you live you are lucking out with these pickups bruh lol.

I know this isn't the legit thread but need some quick help. I don't own any 9 so could someone help let me know if these are legit of not. Thanks

^ They look legit, something's off with the heel tab though, is it just me or is the right heel tab LJ crown logo a lot closer to the bootie than the left shoe?

Regardless if you can get tagged pics etc that's obv best

Been hitting up the local HoH and Nike Outlet to round up the marked down Elites, then couldn't resist sourcing a pair of the Miami Vices.  Too bad the Championship pack is unobtanium :frown:

Just copped 2 pairs for the low low on Swoosh. I dont think they"ll go any lower than what theyre at now. Unless nike does the 20% off clearance products.

Back
Top Bottom