Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

LMAO! You ordered 12 of the same shoe from NDC....12 of the same shoe in one day...of the same color...and kept 9 of them... :rofl: . I thought me having 3 pairs was overboard, but DAMN! This must've been your SUPER HOLY GRAIL, had to be your favorite shoe of all time in the history of man since the 1st sneaker release day of the Jesus Sandle... CRAZY! :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

lewi1913, that's awesome though that you appreciate the shoe and helped a couple people out. :nthat:

Footlocker in my area also has the Taxi for 150$

9 pairs of Miami Vices, and I couldn't get one.....SMH. Dope collection though

Anyone know a Promo Code I can use to get the Home Elite's from cheaper then $160 shipped ? I got 1 pair already but wouldn't mind another pair if I could get it for $130ish thanks 

Finally found Cool Greys in my size in store after repeatedly finding them a half size too small. Found the rest along my travels today. Been to just about every Footlocker/Footaction/Champs around me by now. Still a few I might try tomorrow if I end up with some time.

jackl45 - u must be in lebron heaven. ive only been able to find a size 8 or whatever of the OSU brons. been trynig to finish my collection.

Finally found Cool Greys in my size in store after repeatedly finding them a half size too small. Found the rest along my travels today. Been to just about every Footlocker/Footaction/Champs around me by now. Still a few I might try tomorrow if I end up with some time.

You've been finding some great stuff lately.

Do you live in a major city? Cause I never can find anything whenever I go to the mall.

Do you live in a major city? Cause I never can find anything whenever I go to the mall.

Yea I live in a major city with a bunch of other major ones around. Haven't had too much luck at mall stores. Mostly finding stuff at stand alone FTL stores. There really isn't too much stuff left. If I would have look around more like I have been a month ago it would probably be crazier cause there was a lot of stuff out then.

Those from today were actually from a mall store. They only had one pair of Cool Greys out on display in a random spot not even on the wall. Had them check for my size in them and they had them. Asked what else they had, if anything, in the back and that's what was sitting in the back. Still had some Cool Greys and Blackouts, but Blackouts were put back at full price. Usually that's how I been finding stuff. Most hasn't been out on display or else it would be bought with the quickness by someone.

IF anyone is interested, my spot has a FSR of these:
havent checked in a couple days, might be marked down now.

u can find the greys for around 100, freegums will be a little harder to find

Anyone know where i can get a pair of the south beach socks for a reasonable price?  Im not trying to pay $75-$100 on ebay...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom