Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^ Is that how much they're going for on eBay?
Yea if i can even find them.  The ones i found they want to sell the shoe with it.

On a side note, i got my homes in today and the kelvar laces have yellow and look discolored or dirty.  Has anyone had this problem?  Should i send them back or just deal with it?

Edit:  i just went online and it looks like all the 9's are gone ;(

Last edited:
My Kevlar laces are dirty, too. It just happens to these laces from what everyone's been saying.

I just copped my home Elites like an hour ago. They were $150 at Champs, and I used the birthday coupon, too.

My mall had tons of deals. Dunkmans for $90, Easter and Hornet lows for $120, OSU and Swingmans for $130, and SLH mid for $120.

Damn.  Well the bimbo at NDC gave me another code.  They cant **** right, im tired of them

My Kevlar laces are dirty, too. It just happens to these laces from what everyone's been saying.
I just copped my home Elites like an hour ago. They were $150 at Champs, and I used the birthday coupon, too.
My mall had tons of deals. Dunkmans for $90, Easter and Hornet lows for $120, OSU and Swingmans for $130, and SLH mid for $120.

Dunkmans in a size 9??!! Phone order possible??!!

My local Footlocker had Black Elite and Taxis. My local Champs had White and Black Elites and Taxis for $150. Only Champs had my size in the White and Black elites. Also used my reward card and bday coupon. Worth checking out your local Champs or Footlocker for the price.

Whats up guys. I been lurking here, finally got an account. I must say I totally bought in to the quality of the Elites. I think its my second favorite shoe all time next to the Jordan XII.

I must admit I was alittle salty when they got reduced to 150 bucks from the 250 I paid originally.

Prices on the South Beach elite colorway, are varying. Some went off for 250 last week and this week 450+ (size 11).

My local Footlocker had Black Elite and Taxis. My local Champs had White and Black Elites and Taxis for $150. Only Champs had my size in the White and Black elites. Also used my reward card and bday coupon. Worth checking out your local Champs or Footlocker for the price.
Do any of these champs do phone orders? I wouldnt mind grabbing the Aways for $150..

i tried to do an inventory lookup on dunkmans a week or so ago at footlocer and results for a 9.5/10/10.5 yeilded 0 pairs. wonder if the these arent stock locatable.

I don't think stock locate will do any good any more atleast for most 9s except for maybe the Elites. When I started to try to find Dunkmans like a month ago I tried to stock locate 11, 11.5, and 12 and nothing came up locally or nationally. He only had a sz 8.5 in store. He said over that past week he shipped out 10+ pairs of Dunkmans that were stock located from that store. Luckily a friend found a 11.5 a day before and he let me get it. When I started looking in stores I found a 11 at like three places and a bunch of other random sizes smaller then that. Last week I found a 11.5 in a store. It's basically a crap shoot. It seems most places if they have any non-Elites it ends up being Cool Greys. Those I have seen all over, but sizes bigger than 11 seem harder to come by.

Last edited:
^^^ makes sense. im not tripping tho. i just wanted another since it was so cheap. been wearing them casually a couple times a month.

Kinda random but I thought I'd share. So I was at my parents spot for the weekend and was cleaning some of my stuff in their attic and saw an unlabeled Nike box in a large bag of random things, I opened up the box and found my pair of Air Zoom Generations I wore back in HS for AAU and school season. I was ecstatic lol, I thought I had given these away after not being able to find them for so long! Anyhow, they were the all white and subtle accents of red pair. In the process of cleaning them up now, and I gotta say, these with the real leather and quality are a huge refresher in terms of makeup when compared to the recent LeBrons. Oh well right, at least these AZGs still fit haha!

Back
Top Bottom