Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i tried to do an inventory lookup on dunkmans a week or so ago at footlocer and results for a 9.5/10/10.5 yeilded 0 pairs. wonder if the these arent stock locatable.

I've seen some ds pairs on ebay for 140 so I might just get those when I get the money. Waiting on my ASG's and Cannons from kicks-crew right now. :x

I've seen some ds pairs on ebay for 140 so I might just get those when I get the money. Waiting on my ASG's and Cannons from kicks-crew right now.
sick.gif
Wow those prices.  Are they legit?  have you ordered from them before?

Wow those prices.  Are they legit?  have you ordered from them before?

This is my first time ordering. For the price that they have I couldn't resist.

Legit. Have copped a few things from them in the past. Just remember shipping is 24-32$ extra, plus you could get hit with customs.

Shipping is ridiculous especially $24 that's why I decided to get 2 pairs and just pay $12 for one. I hope I don't get hit with customs :/ I've ordered a few things from china before and haven't gotten hit with customs by usps so hopefully that's the case this time. The waiting is killing me though.

Shipping is ridiculous especially $24 that's why I decided to get 2 pairs and just pay $12 for one. I hope I don't get hit with customs :/ I've ordered a few things from china before and haven't gotten hit with customs by usps so hopefully that's the case this time. The waiting is killing me though.
Alright im going to wait till you get your pair.  I want to see what happens with customs

So I guess a re-release of the Champ pack really isn't happening.... guess I can finally unsubscribe from this thread :smh:

It's been fun ya'll :lol: But of you are in the X thread so it's all love

i tried to do an inventory lookup on dunkmans a week or so ago at footlocer and results for a 9.5/10/10.5 yeilded 0 pairs. wonder if the these arent stock locatable.
I know for a fact there's a 9.5 in a store by me. I saw them last night. I think the system just isn't accurate, and furthermore, I think someone has mentioned on here that some stores choose to not appear on the "stock locate" system. I don't know how true that it is, though.

Alright im going to wait till you get your pair.  I want to see what happens with customs
I've ordered from Kicks-Crew a couple times and never got hit with customs.

I've ordered from Kicks-Crew a couple times and never got hit with customs.

Great, but customs are irrelevant unless its over 250. So for most pairs you order you never have to worry. It's only the expensive ones/double packs like the GMP that you really have to worry. I've never been hit but you never know. And ordering multiple pair doesn't help the shipping charges, they just double, etc.

Great, but customs are irrelevant unless its over 250. So for most pairs you order you never have to worry. It's only the expensive ones/double packs like the GMP that you really have to worry. I've never been hit but you never know. And ordering multiple pair doesn't help the shipping charges, they just double, etc.

Uh oh. Since I ordered two pairs there is a possibility that I may get charged but I hope not.

Damn look at all these latecomers who finally want the IX's now.
WE've moved on to the X's. haha
What you smoking 
pimp.gif
.  Nobody late.... Some people dont like the ugly *** X's.  Im not buying shoes because of hype, i buy them because i like them.  I would never buy a pair of those ugly X's dude

Guys, I don't know what happen to NDC new website but they don't have the clearance section no more? I still have 3 pairs of Elite's in my cart @$150. :rolleyes

Guys, I don't know what happen to NDC new website but they don't have the clearance section no more? I still have 3 pairs of Elite's in my cart @$150.
eyes.gif
Type in "clearance" in the search bar.  But all the 9's are gone because theyre sold out

Back
Top Bottom