Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Seems like a good amount of people are already loving the X's. I still haven't been able to like any or X's and even thought maybe if I saw them in person it'll be different. Nope, still prefer the 9's over them. Well see when more colorways come out, but the overall design is more of the problem for me.

What you smoking :pimp: .  Nobody late.... Some people dont like the ugly *** X's.  Im not buying shoes because of hype, i buy them because i like them.  I would never buy a pair of those ugly X's dude
Oh okay.. I'll see you the X threads in a few months. haha
I'll try and remember your name.

Oh okay.. I'll see you the X threads in a few months. haha
I'll try and remember your name.
Dude, you will never see me in any X's comprehend that.  I dont like them and never will, them circle lace shoes are alllll yours since you seem to love them.  In the meantime ill be finishing my lX collection until the Xl's come out with something appealing.  Bookmark my name

Last edited:
Damn look at all these latecomers who finally want the IX's now.
WE've moved on to the X's. haha
SMH it has to be a retro for us to talk about IX's now. Some people like what they like and really actually like something, not because everyone else likes it, but because of their own reasoning. The IX's are dope and even though I'm buying X's, I will still look for lebron IX's I can catch on a steal, now that hype has moved on.

Ginobili

Pic was taken a couple months ago and I was waiting for the X's to come out so decided I was done with 9's. Now that I know how the X's look, I guess I'll try to pick up a few 9's I still need/want like swingmans, home/away elites!

Last edited:
Pic was taken a couple months ago and I was waiting for the X's to come out so decided I was done with 9's. Now that I know how the X's look, I guess I'll try to pick up a few 9's I still need/want like swingmans, home/away elites!

Nice pic & collection

Back
Top Bottom