Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Been wearing my Chinas playin ball. Gotta say they are really dope to ball in.

Also, Eastbay are saying that all these colorways are coming in:

COOL GREY/GRAPE/BLACK/CHERRY___by second week of November, 2011
WHITE/SPORT RED___by second week of November, 2011
CANNON/VOLT/TOTAL ORANGE___by third week of November, 2011
Sport Red/White/Wolf Grey/Ohio State___by third week of November, 2011
BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE__last week of November, 2011
WHITE/GORGE GREEN/TOTAL ORANGE/Miami__last week of November, 2011
White/Black___last week of December, 2011
Green Abyss /White/Obsidian___second week of January, 2012
Cool Grey/White/Metallic Silver___by second week of February, 2012
Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver/Bright Mango___by second week of March, 2012
Anthracite/Black/Volt___by second week of March, 2012
Court Purple/Turquoise Blue___last week of March, 2012

Those last ones I never heard of... And seen no pics of...

Cool grey / white / metallic silver will look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They will be normal 9s right, not the PS?
what about the xmas 1s????......guess ther not gettin them????

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

cuz if you are I'm sending goons.... how he know and Eastbay Rep and @nikestore don't !? Not making any sense... not like day after christmas is that far off from other release dates that are already out. 
It'd make more sense to me if the shoes releasing the day after Xmas were the Xmas shoes and just them.
yeah i dont know man. my boy works at footlocker and he was told by the manager of one of the hoh's (i'll leave out where because i dont want the phones blowin up) that the china joints drop the day after xmas.
I just don't see that happening, it doesn't make sense but you never know with Nike nowadays 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

whats up guys and gals! i havent posted in any threads in a long while. good to see this one moving along this year. just got these in today so i figured id post them. absolutely love them, and cant wait for cannons next
399292497.jpg

399292500.jpg

and a detailed pic.  i love the midsole and material use 

399292501.jpg
Where from Keith and welcome back to the "game".  Hope all is well. Nice p/u.  May have to grab Miami Nights this weekend.

I may have the worst pic ever on this thread
laugh.gif
but these I have to share, you gotta see these bad boys in person in order to appreciate them
embarassed.gif

Now on to the Cannons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Are the Miami Nights releasing online at all? None of the stores in my area seem to be getting them 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by theotherjd

For those asking if they will be online, yes. They release tonight at midnight (EST) on NDC.

Thank you.

The Miami Nights is NOT a General Release from what I know so far.

Just hit up some managers from stores like footaction, and they aint get no shipment. Jimmy Jazz, or even the normal hood spots don't even got them... Might have to buy online.

Could of got a nice discount on these too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by Wayne141

It'd make more sense to me if the shoes releasing the day after Xmas were the Xmas shoes and just them.
yeah i dont know man. my boy works at footlocker and he was told by the manager of one of the hoh's (i'll leave out where because i dont want the phones blowin up) that the china joints drop the day after xmas.
I just don't see that happening, it doesn't make sense but you never know with Nike nowadays 

I'm not going to doubt him but I'll believe it when it happens. Maybe they want us to enjoy Christmas with out family and friends. *shrugs* Either way when it happens it's gonna be a mad house where ever its sold. Before or after x'mas shopping is the worse.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

Remember when no one liked the Lebron 9s???
laugh.gif

i do...... but we both knew this was gonna happen.  And the thread is going 286 pages strong.

I don't know.  I'm still on the fence in regards to the 9.  I haven't even pulled the trigerr yet on the available colorways even with my discount. 

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Just hit up some managers from stores like footaction, and they aint get no shipment. Jimmy Jazz, or even the normal hood spots don't even got them... Might have to buy online.

30t6p3b.gif

My HOH only got 1 Size run of the MIA NIGHTS.. They might be a QS or Limited drop

i love the 9's picked up the UK's, the BRED's, the Chinas are en route, and will pick up the "Scarfaces" and Miami Nights tomm morning.......for me i stayed true to size and found after a couple wears they fit me nice.
am looking foward to trying to get a pair of every colorway released!!! 

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

I dont' even know why I'm bothering to call into stores...

they NEVER bring in a 7, I'll have to cop online.

Lady's/Kid's Footlocker?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

30t6p3b.gif
yea jjmidias (sp?) dropped a gem earlier and said they are exclusive only to Champs and nike countrywide. No other places are getting them

Might go in the am to check them not. Not really sure

Christmases are less than spectacular seeing as it's all red they will be eaten up. Sad honestly, they have so much potential imo

Perhaps JM can actually weigh in on allocation, but since they(MIAMI NIGHTS) are apparently NDC and Champs exclusive, does that mean that most Niketowns and or Champs will realistically only have 1, maybe 2 depending on store size FSRs, or would this MN CW seemingly be like the black/red GR that would be rather available, weeks, even months after the initial drop?

I know a few Champs in my area will apparently have them but does that mean 12-15 pair per store and thats it, or siginificantly more.  For example, one FA in my area had at least 1 if not 2 FSR of the South Beach 8s, but no other stores to my knowledge got them last year in my area.

Back
Top Bottom