Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just ordered my Miami Nights in a size 10.5 off NDC
pimp.gif
..too easy..love when these releases are like this..

170 shipped on eastbay with code ipebvn29, no wait time at all, order completed at 11 pm central. i dont think these miami nights are really limited, at least i saved tax and gas money though.

was there a limit on NDC? it let me checkout with 3 (2 for me 1 for my brother) and there wasn't a limit posted so I'm hoping I'm good

I just hope they don't randomly cancel it or anything

To the folks who copped on Eastbay, did you receive a confirmation or the message saying it would take 24 hrs to process?

I got the 24 hr process msg. Just looking for a heads up...

Ordered from eastbay and the lady on the phone was saying they barely had any left because for some reason they went on sale last night at midnight. She said it was a computer error that allowed them to be ordered online all day. Thought that was weird. I looked plenty times today and always saw a timer. Oh well she still said I should be good. Good luck

I got all the way to check out and checked out.... and just got a pair for my son....

Didnt like the Silver after all after looking at that pic that made them look all black...

Will use the loot for some IDs instead. They are plentiful however..

Copped from eastbay with my Gold Club 25% off, 127 and change shipped. Got my email confirmation already and now off to bed. Dreaming of DB 4's tomorrow
pimp.gif

done. cool no shipping. tax a bish tho 10 bucks smh...champs wouldnt let me use my vip promo
frown.gif

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

lks1rmn1

USE THAT CODE ON EASTBAY FOR 25 OFF
Damn!! 25% or $25 off... 
happy.gif
It's 15% off which equates to $25 off 
laugh.gif
 I wish 25% but still good
Originally Posted by jeff3424

was there a limit on NDC? it let me checkout with 3 (2 for me 1 for my brother) and there wasn't a limit posted so I'm hoping I'm good

I just hope they don't randomly cancel it or anything

Probably no limit because it's a GR

First time ordering from eastbay in FOREVER, now if I have to wait a bunch of weeks for these because of backorder I will be pissed

thanks for the code for 15% off, copped another pair on eastbay for $152 and cancelled my first order for $170.

Copped the MN, the grey "Basketball Never Stops" shirt, and a pair of black elite socks 
happy.gif
 The best part... All of that only cost me $200 
wink.gif

Guess these are GRs after all, maybe to make up for the MN 8 V2 Lows being so hard to get lol

Originally Posted by riddla713

thanks for the code for 15% off, copped another pair on eastbay for $152 and cancelled my first order for $170.
?
damn, how do i cancel my first order

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I don't know guys but 15% off code worked for the "Miami Nights" on Eastbay... PKEBV3AN 
happy.gif

Try it...

god bless u i copped...in teo places tho smh...ill call ndc to cancel tomorrow

69764002_z.jpg

Not liking how they're looking under the light. Ill wait till tomorrow to see how they look in person. They dont look like theyre going anywhere on either site 

Back
Top Bottom