Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Surprised there hasn't been more pics of the Big Bangs. Starting to see KDs and Kobes ASG shoes popping up in threads on feet.

Yeah. I wish they hit more urban accounts. I would of got them today. A few spots around me go the Kobe Big bangs in today but still no brons. Going to pick up the Kobes but I really want the Brons more then any of them besides the foams. Hopefully I can get a pair before Saturday but I doubt it. If I do plenty of pics though. 

for retail??

scaled.php

eek.gif

I like the Dunkmans, don't think these are better the the 8's. But I may be leaning towards the Swingmans soon....Tax season
pimp.gif

trying to get the big bangs early, im gonna be on a plane to orlando on next friday morning and doubt once i touch down there will be any left

I need to find a local spot getting the brons, kobes and foams so i can grab them all. Seems like that wont happen around here though.

I'm still kinda salty they stopped the BHMs at size 14. Guess that keeps money in my pocket for the upcoming LeBrons *Shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom