Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Who's really gonna cop the MNs?

This guy!
glasses.gif

I want the Miami Nights..but not lookin forward to stayin up till Midnight tonight..blah..

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Getting mixed signals about these MNs. Nikestore on Twitter is saying GR, but seems like a number of people in here are saying their local stores aren't getting them.

They are lying, these are NOT a GR.
I know many spots in the bx that gets kicks EARLY, EARLY and they don't got crap.

Limited shoe period.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

The Miami Nights is NOT a General Release from what I know so far.

Just hit up some managers from stores like footaction, and they aint get no shipment. Jimmy Jazz, or even the normal hood spots don't even got them... Might have to buy online.

Could of got a nice discount on these too
30t6p3b.gif
yea jjmidias (sp?) dropped a gem earlier and said they are exclusive only to Champs and nike countrywide. No other places are getting them

Might go in the am to check them not. Not really sure

It makes sense now, i'll cop online, much easier

I'll cop Miami Nights if they're still around down the road. If not then I guess I'll be passing up on them. I like the shoe but I need to pump the brakes on this shoe game. I can't keep on doing this forever. I'm getting old.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Getting mixed signals about these MNs. Nikestore on Twitter is saying GR, but seems like a number of people in here are saying their local stores aren't getting them.

They are lying, these are NOT a GR.
I know many spots in the bx that gets kicks EARLY, EARLY and they don't got crap.

Limited shoe period.
^--This is true NT in chicago is only getting 20 pairs and HOH is getting less, coming from my buddy who works at NT.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I'll cop Miami Nights if they're still around down the road. If not then I guess I'll be passing up on them. I like the shoe but I need to pump the brakes on this shoe game. I can't keep on doing this forever. I'm getting old.
ohwell.gif

you will......... as the shoe market gets more and more tailored towards hypebeasts........ you wont have a choice but to slow down.

So who's Champs aren't getting these, im trying to find out if my Champs is getting them now. Is there anyway to call a 1800 number to see if a certain store got a shipment

That pic of the Barca jersey with the Chinas a few pages back is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..If it was a high resolution photo itd be my wallpaper right now. Does anyone know if deadstockshoes gets restocks every so often? I'm lovin their price on the 9s but they're all outta my size 12 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

roll.gif

I was joking..... I like these bishes.... I hope many others dont.... cause it will mean less stress for me getting them for me and my sons.
Lol you had me lost too.

Im a sucker for pink/purple but Im still on the fence with these

who are you fooling...you are gonna get them..mr. purple font...
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom