Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

laugh.gif
Dude can't dislike your lack of style?

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

VIA - Nike Las Vegas

Launch Confirmations and Updates:

"This week's 1st come 1st serve releases:
Tomorrow ~ N7 Air Force 1 $135 plus tax (detailed pics later today)
Friday ~ Lebron 9 Miami Nights and Scarface editions. $170 plus tax

This week's Wristbanding will begin sometime after Tuesday & will reserve all of the following: Up to 3 pair of Doernbecher Jordan IV $175 each plus tax Blue Jordan Spizike $175 plus tax Orange Jordan Spizike $175 plus tax

Upcoming Confirmed NLV Launches:
FIBA Hyperdunks~ Confirmed 11/11
Zoom Rookie Binary Blue ~ Confirmed 11/12
Jordan 1 KO Lux (3 colors) ~ Confirmed 11/12
Lebron 9 Ohio State~ Confirmed 11/15
Lebron 9 Blackout ~ Confirmed 11/23
Jordan Retro III Black Cement~ Confirmed Thanksgiving Night @ Midnight
Lebron 9 U of Miami~ Confirmed 11/29
Lebron 9 Cannon~ Confirmed 12/2

Pacquiao Trainer 1.3 and Lebron 9 China are still TBD."

quoting this again because it's needed on the front page.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

eyes.gif
I wish I was.

http://www.flickr.com/pho...36990590/in/photostream/

wait, those were the pictures in jeans we were suppose to wait for? That picture was awful.

Why don't you go back a couple pages and see what other  people said 
laugh.gif

You guys just started talking now ? 
grin.gif

i dont care what anybody else said, but for me, they were terrible. Might make more sense to wear vans and a softball long sleeve tee with those pants.

Do you though. If you like them, what does my opinion matter? Unfortunately, everytime i look at china's, i'm going to see those jeans.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

black laces look sick wit it. info on the air to the throne shirt?
i believe only available at champs. I'm gonna check for myself tomorrow.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by nikeairon

What do people see in the Miami Nights? Overrated colorway if you ask me...So far...

I have no idea. Everyone's beasting on them and it makes me hate them even more.
People trying to fill the hole in their heart from missin the south beaches, orrr it could be just because they are called miami nights.

The laces will catch attention regardless.

Originally Posted by navychucks

no one read my post

I read it but I don't really know what your asking? If your worried about getting them, these can still be easily had. They're still sitting in my area. Mods are trigger happy so I'll just leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

just called NTLV and picked up my size 10.5. i live in cali.
watch Nike hit us with a restock. They said they were GR's but i guess not!

u drove to vegas to pick them up?

Fresh don't even trip. I understand not liking someones style. But when people with no style about themselves start talking BS, its best to just leave them be. Why people who continue to come in to a thread about the Lebron 9s after they stated several times they don't like them is BEYOND me. I guess its because they see another classic lebron shoe gaining more attention then they want it to. 

Oh and by the way....Where are those people who laughed at people who copped Chinas early, when someone stated that they would come out nov 11...?
tired.gif

Where is that guy who said it was 
pimp.gif
 knowing I would take a lost....smh 

Its a shame the world we live in, where people can't wear what they want 
roll.gif

no one read my post

I read it but I don't really know what your asking? If your worried about getting them, these can still be easily had. They're still sitting in my area. Mods are trigger happy so I'll just leave it at that.
i ordered eastbay last night 12 on the dot got order confirmation and everything now today they said that there was an error with my order and they sold my shoes......
I understand that and it's messed up, but there really isn't anything you can do about it bro. I'm sure there are members on here willing to help you track down a pair if you need it.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AwesomeGotti

Fresh don't even trip. I understand not liking someones style. But when people with no style about themselves start talking BS, its best to just leave them be. Why people who continue to come in to a thread about the Lebron 9s after they stated several times they don't like them is BEYOND me. I guess its because they see another classic lebron shoe gaining more attention then they want it to. 

Oh and by the way....Where are those people who laughed at people who copped Chinas early, when someone stated that they would come out nov 11...?
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Why people who continue to come in to a thread about the Lebron 9s after they stated several times they don't like them is BEYOND me. 
Same reason why I keep posting pics of my South Beaches and Chinas along with my matching fitteds and rainbow assortment of g-shocks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gottigotit6

Why people who continue to come in to a thread about the Lebron 9s after they stated several times they don't like them is BEYOND me. 
Same reason why I keep posting pics of my South Beaches and Chinas along with my matching fitteds and rainbow assortment of g-shocks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

someone is obviously butt hurt over awesomegotti that had to make a fake name. LOL

alright, i'm sold on cannons, doesn't look like i'm gonna double up on Miami Hurricans since they drop within 3 days of each other
i love these with the green laces and not the orange laces, fire. hopefully they're not tough to get
6229109196_c566055653_o.jpg

6229108904_740c22a4f1_o.jpg

6228591887_90af2207f3_o.jpg

6228591771_4e5e05e21f_o.jpg

6229108680_e3e1c5f895_o.jpg

cannon-close-3.jpg

cannon-close-5.jpg

classics-15.jpg

laugh.gif
@ gottigotit6

Megatron, thanks for the pics. The cannon's have been the only ix's I've liked so far and to me they're hands down the best cw. Will cop come RD.

laugh.gif
@ gottigotit6

Megatron, thanks for the pics. The cannon's have been the only ix's I've liked so far and to me they're hands down the best cw. Will cop come RD.

I feel the same. 9's are wack thus far except for these.

Back
Top Bottom