Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I can't even count how many times these release date questions has been asked. I know not everyone has the time to logon the forum but its beginning to get annoying. Problem would be solved if the first page is updated once in awhile or better yet there should be a subforum for release dates.
Btw, CANNONs come out 12/2

and to the poster always posting pictures of his damn Chinas, Cannons and Packers, Get a %*%$%%! blog!

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Has anyone that ordered the bred colorway from deadstockshoes.com still waiting on their pair? Those guys won't respond to emails.

I emailed them last friday about ordering and they replyed quickly saying they shipped next day

Originally Posted by thapointguy

and to the poster always posting pictures of his damn Chinas, Cannons and Packers, Get a %*%$%%! blog!

laugh.gif

I just hope he doesn't bring that nonsense into the kobe vii thread.

Posting a packers sweatshirt, by the beach, with a pair of lebrons that haven't been worn yet....Why?

For every release date question, there's always a subsequent rant that's equally annoying.

Thanks for the info though. I appreciate it.

The more organized threads do have updated release date info on the first page. Hopefully, this one will follow suit.

it wouldn't be annoying in the first place if you do your homework before posting sorry you have to be the person that get the blunt of this but that was the last straw. There are plenty of legit resources to get release date info.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Posting a packers sweatshirt, by the beach, with a pair of lebrons that haven't been worn yet....Why?

those are the "north beaches", undefeated baby!
eyes.gif

For everyone asking about the releases here you go:

First, here is a link to look at the different months of releases: http://help-us.nike.com/a...wers/list/kw/launch-list

Next, here is the link for the month of November: http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/20454

And December: http://help-us.nike.com/a...nswers/detail/a_id/20455

For those who don't want to click the links, I even did this for you:

November releases:
11/04/11LeBron 9White/White-Black-Sport Red$170469764-100
11/04/11LeBron 9Cool Grey/Vivid Grey-Black-Cherry$170469764-002
11/15/11LeBron 9Sport Red/White-Wolf Grey$170469764-601
11/23/11LeBron 9Black/Black-Anthracite$170469764-001
11/29/11LeBron 9White/White-Gorge Green- Total Orange$170469764-102

December releases:
12/02/11Lebron 9Cannon/Volt-Slate Blue-Team Orange$170469764-004

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JRodski

uk's are sellin out ova there?

they're everywhere in MD

UK'S ALL OVER THE PLACE IN CLEVELAND AS WELL. ONLY COLORWAY THAT IS SOLD OUT IS MIAMI NIGHTS.

That's surprising that the Kentucky's are sitting. I think they're the best colorway. That blue really pops in person. I think they will be the sleeper. People will sleep on them and wish they copped.

miami nites are nice... but is there any good reason that these shoes cost 170 other than just because nike is getting really greedy and seeing how far they can push the prices up?

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by andfattoo

what size you need?
you in LA, right? Try Foot Locker in Westside Pavilion. They had some there when i was last there Friday evening. Or Check on line at footlocker. Just saw they had a 10.5 in stock.
Yeah I am, thanks, will check mid this week, MW3 release is tomorrow.

Wow homie can't even post a picture without catching fire. Understand he post the same subject material every picture but no reason to get mad over it. The hate in this thread is incredible at times.

Anyway, Any body planning on picking up the OSU on release date? I'm hoping this is one of the colorways we hold back on to get the discount but the i dont know after the uk thing.

OSU's kinda ugly compared to Hurricanes and Kentckys.

Would get em for 100 or lower.

OSU is my team, but honestly not feeling them with these shoes, especially since I just got the 1.3 Trainer OSU's.

Ugh I hate seeing all these MN pics, makes me want my pair to get in sooner. Tuesdays so far away
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom