Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Posting a packers sweatshirt, by the beach, with a pair of lebrons that haven't been worn yet....Why?
Word. 

Talk about random.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Funny how everybody wanna wear their laces sloppy because they see pictures of Wale doin it......Ur not from the District....Get ur own swag.

What's funny is that you think people started doin it because of Wale.
laugh.gif
yeah, that was a style when I was in high school, an I stuck with it since then.. its a tad more comfortable.. btw I'm from L.A #iCare
thats what im sayin... these kids got the game all messed up.  i keep the laces like they come from the store.  all i do is loosen the laces to use up the excess string.  been doing it for at least a decade now. 
Originally Posted by you big dummy

Flo Rida in LeBron 9 "Miami Nights"
w1u1dl.jpg

thought that was "fat" joe for a second.. bout to say this fool needs to start eating again.

Ron-solid, I just don't like that "Cherry"

As for the Packer/China pics, they're nice but I've seen enough of the same pics.

OH look, that same whack picture thats been posted 10 times already.

As for the laces, Wale definitely didn't start that. Dudes have been doing that for YEARS!

I cant wait for the next set of pics! Can i suggest the theme?

How bout... on top of a mountain, during sunrise, on top of your hood, with a picture of Aaron Rodgers next to DS Chinas?

That would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

image158o.jpg

are we gona see this made?

image155r.jpg

same as this?

saw them knockoffs and sometimes knockoffs offer a preview of legit releases...

nways MN are very very nice! saw them in person here in the phils and make me want to cop them...

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Just got my cannons

First thought are:

I wish I would hv went up a 1/2 size to 11.5
Feel lighter than the VIII
Squeaky traction on the wood floors at home
The carbon weave look on the side panel has an iridescent look to it
Love the colors
Switched to the orange specked laces
Glad I grabbed a pair before prices went nuts
Pictures when I get a moment

One of the little girls was asking why my cannons were unworn???

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Why is there such hype surrounding the cannons?

Cause they're the poormans chinas. and they're sick.

it also helps that they have the nickname cannon/preheat.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Why is there such hype surrounding the cannons?

Cause they're the poormans chinas. and they're sick.

it also helps that they have the nickname cannon/preheat.

Me personally my opinion cannons are the best colorway I've seen so far maybe its just me

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Posting a packers sweatshirt, by the beach, with a pair of lebrons that haven't been worn yet....Why?
Word. 

Talk about random.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
 I wont hate but I admit I was trying to see if there some secret code or meaning I was missing!
laugh.gif
  I guess it was for photo scenic purposes then ....

Got my Nights today.

The 9 in general is the truth. They look great in person. I think when people get caught up in pictures, angles, jeans etc. they are cheating themselves out of dope shoe.

Cannons are next and then I should be good on the 9. Unless the Dunkman catches my attention.

For those of you in Brooklyn, there's a store downtown that's selling the cannons for $250. I wanted to spit in his face. Last week he only had sizes under a 10 and he was selling them for $190. Now he claims that his "boss" made him raise the price. I'll wait. Plus Im holding out hope that they actually release this Friday since I haven't really seen an official announcement of a pushback. Goodluck to those that want them.

wayne-

i must say that yes the v3 8s werent as comfy but then when i got my finals....thats when i said the v3 are comfy..suppose i should have been more specific

Back
Top Bottom