Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

black is definitely more subtle.  I am leaning in that direction.  Apparently these are sitting in my area.  Is that the case with everyone else?  I hope the same holds true for Cannons as my wallet is gonna take a pounding later this month, early next with Cement 3s, and more 1.3 free trainers.  Cannons will probably mean pass on Xmas.  Oh well.  Can't have 'em all.

As for the Packer/Bron pics.... I can't hate on the Pack, 'cause they're my squad, but I understand.  Hey BLOSSOM, set up a thread in sneaker showcase for Packer/sneaker appreciation.  I will gladly contribute and you can get folks in there that truly appreciate.

Lotta haters on board being 8-0. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

He's gonna buy more Packers beanies and more Chinas to show off his fashion show. Go get some decent fitting jeans while you're at it.
laugh.gif
I expect a picture response but I'm done here.

Why do you go at him on NT but ignore it on the other site? No shots but the same exact pictures.

Fat Boy 915 wrote:
Do the Miami Hurricanes come with the U logo?!?

No.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Whats the deal with the side is that normal or are the laces too tight? Interesting bulge(No Romo). 
They look tightly laced, they were never unlaced probably.

I was very critical of this shoe in the beginning. Although I'm still not thrilled with the materials, I do have to acknowledge that Petrie delivered a great model once again. Major props to J. Petrie. For me, the Kentucky's are my favorite after seeing them in person. I will wait for a price drop though. The shoe is too expensive for what you actually get.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

is eastbay or champs getting cannons?
We will be carrying the Cannons when they release next month.

Originally Posted by MF8393

well eastbay didnt come thru with me, so yesterday morning for my last resort i called a champs an had none in my size, but a .5 size lower and i took them.. whatever it takes to get them on your feet i guess
tongue.gif
Originally Posted by deionandmelo

once again Eastbay is worthless. I will never spend another dollar there.  I ordered MN and got an order number starting w "G" and never got an email or anything.  I talked with a hpine rep who told me that have no record of my order and that basically, it doesnt exist.  after the Grinches last year and now this, i couldnt be more upset with a company than i am with eastbay. truly pathetic and hugely dissapointing from a company that ive spent tens of thousands of dollars with in the past.
I am sorry to hear you guys had issues ordering the shoes on our website. 
frown.gif
  There was no excuse for this and we are looking into the issue so it will not happen again.

Originally Posted by tbone97

eastbay blows. i dont care what anybody says. all the pre order back order type crap. i remember the 90s when you could order out of the catalog and theyd actually have the item and send fast. now
indifferent.gif
If we could have every item available and on hand, we would, but we rely on our suppliers to get the items to us on time.  Sometimes they can not get the items to us on time, so we have to take back-orders for the items releasing.  With pre-orders, the manufacturer sets on date when an item can ship, so we take orders for the item and then ship them out when we can. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by thapointguy

He's gonna buy more Packers beanies and more Chinas to show off his fashion show. Go get some decent fitting jeans while you're at it.
laugh.gif
I expect a picture response but I'm done here.

Why do you go at him on NT but ignore it on the other site? No shots but the same exact pictures.

I don't feel the need to be posting the same content on both site unlike him. It's fine posting some pictures of something new but its like repetitive every week or every other day, is unnecessary imo. I understand we have a love for something but its not the place to be prancing around with it. More so since yuku is having problems. Like Bryscooplaygrif said, make your own thread in the sneaker showcase section.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

black is definitely more subtle.  I am leaning in that direction.  Apparently these are sitting in my area.  Is that the case with everyone else?  I hope the same holds true for Cannons as my wallet is gonna take a pounding later this month, early next with Cement 3s, and more 1.3 free trainers.  Cannons will probably mean pass on Xmas.  Oh well.  Can't have 'em all.

As for the Packer/Bron pics.... I can't hate on the Pack, 'cause they're my squad, but I understand.  Hey BLOSSOM, set up a thread in sneaker showcase for Packer/sneaker appreciation.  I will gladly contribute and you can get folks in there that truly appreciate.

Lotta haters on board being 8-0. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Has nothing to do with the team or their record for me, it's the fact he posted the same picture 4 or 5 times, then has the nerve to embarrass himself with those kmart jeans.  But it's whatever, let that buy troll I guess.
Got my MN's in!!!! So excited, they came with the regular box than inside of another red "gift" box, so triple boxed?  

Posting to read.

Man those pics of the Chinas make me want a pair but not for what theyre going for. I'm waiting patiently for Cannons. It's so tempting to cop then early though. Had to pass on them on SneakerSt to pick up some CTK VII's I'm not even mad though
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Damn, these shoes look horrible.

QFT. its like people dont wanna admit how bad they are
It's like people coming in a thread, multiple times with you, to post something irrelevant 
Gotta love it 
pimp.gif

Just saw on J Petrie's twitter that his favorite yet to release colorway (said they'd release next year) that he hinted at in his live Nike chat is not an elite.

I don't know what country u live in but
Last time I looked I was in USA

So I can post and say whatever I want just like you. Where are your shoes?? Or positive contribution to any thread??

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Damn, these shoes look horrible.

QFT. its like people dont wanna admit how bad they are
It's like people coming in a thread, multiple times with you, to post something irrelevant 
Gotta love it 
pimp.gif

it's preference, and i understand....this shoe's is real bulky in the back and has a lot going on. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me....i mean i tried hard to not like this shoe 
laugh.gif

I have been on NT for a long time so I don't need to brag about how many pairs of shoes I bought/have. I have been down with Lebron's sig since the AZG days where as you probably starting buying Lebrons this yr.
laugh.gif
The reason you prob bought the Chinas and Cannons because you want the attention. Living in the middle of nowhere prob lonely isn't it.
laugh.gif
Fall back son!

You have to put the shoe on to fully appreciate how dope it is.  I went and tried on the UK Saturday and started wildin' out when I looked in the mirror.  They are very very fresh.  I can't wait until the Miamis and the Xmas joints!

for you ladies on here that can't handle creativity or OG'nality just pretend these are on NASTY bed sheet in your room at your mommy and daddy's house where your living rent free
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for the non haters just appreciate the view and the great job NIKE did in putting this shoe together...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these were dropped off at my PO and had to ask for them, so i would not have to wait until tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom