Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Show off that Chrysler!
pimp.gif

I'm glad the shoes don't have the logos on them. I'm not a fan of any of those schools. Now I can just call my UK's the Duke's...or my royals.
smile.gif

not LeBron 9 related, but I'll leave this in here anyway

"Striving for Greatness" - Episode #1  LeBron James and Kevin Durant working out at the University of Akron

Thanks for the video! Definitely shows how KD is a lot more skillful than Bron, and how Bron is A LOT more athletic than KD.
It's cool to see two superstars train with each other because it shows humility.
However, the fact that cameramen followed the whole thing leads me to become skeptical as well.

Once I saw the "Basketball Never Stops" at the end I understood it all; good job NIKE.

Rudy Gay's Charity Game: A better view of the 9 LBJ is wearing, pix not clear though!
c5b36e496a72d49a33df994c2756e0644531cc4b_r.jpg

Striving For Greatness Video: LBJ wearing the VII's (this is a wicked CW)
34436cb86323d21a359d9d7c216aefb44d2bf648_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by outkast9984

for those who have had the shoes for a while did these break in and loosen up?....things are kinda killing my feet ....regret not getting them bigger....might have to trade away the MN for a bigger size...

yea they've been loosening up. the first day i wore them i got a huge blister on my big toe. i was wishing i'd one up a half size after that, but i like really tight shoes when i play and that one area was the only place i was having a problem. now that i've been playing in them for a week they've broken in nicely and feel great.

In my particular case, I picked up the KY the day they dropped and wore them about 6 - 7 times casually all day long.
Finally, I could not take it anymore and put them on the shelf to sell later on. The toebox is just too tight for me and no it didn't loosen up with repeated wears.
Consequently, I'll be going a .5 larger on subsequent Bron 9 purchases which is unusual for me. 

In general, as it's been stated several times, the toebox is very narrow, other than that the kicks fit well. Hopefully, in my case the larger size works out.  

Originally Posted by you big dummy

5wr9g.jpg

photo via Rogier Mulder on Flickr

Nice photo. I however passed on these when I saw them in the store. Didn't particually like the prominent red firewire.
In my opinion, one of the least desirable Bron 9's but they look good in this photo.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by you big dummy

5wr9g.jpg

photo via Rogier Mulder on Flickr

Nice photo. I however passed on these when I saw them in the store. Didn't particually like the prominent red firewire.
In my opinion, one of the least desirable Bron 9's but they look good in this photo.

Exactly how I feel word for word, thanks for saving me the time

not even December yet and we already have what....4 colorways (3 released stateside)? Cannons are already hitting retailers, and then comes Miamis and OSUs?
30t6p3b.gif

I wonder what we'll get early 2012....esp. if the season finally begins (IF it does)

top 2 for me are still Kentuckys and Chinas....will only cop on discount/sale

I didn't listen but these Lebron's run atleast a .5 size to small. Glad my Champs still had a 10.5 left, I exchanged them with the quickness.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

My local footaction got their shipment of cannons in. They look dope, but it sucks that they only got in 12 pairs.

Where is "your local footaction" and did they say when they'd start selling them??

Funny that they blurred out the Sponsors that weren't Brons at the end on the scorers table.

Smart...

Since the cannon's were suppose to drop on the 11th are we getting anything else on this date perhaps the China's

is there a reason bron would go back to wearing the 7's in that video? just curious to why he wouldn't be wearing the 9 if it's so good on court.

That is a good question but only Lebron can answer that. Maybe that's what he wanted to wear that day. *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Thanks for the video! Definitely shows how KD is a lot more skillful than Bron, and how Bron is A LOT more athletic than KD. 

Huh? Wait a minute... What?!?!

What exactly did you see in that video that gave you that impression?  Everything they showed Bron doing looked extremely skilled, his ball control during those cone/wall off drills looked superb while KD seemed to be a little more loose control wise.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

DsLee559 wrote:

Huh? Wait a minute... What?!?!

What exactly did you see in that video that gave you that impression?  Everything they showed Bron doing looked extremely skilled, his ball control during those cone/wall off drills looked superb while KD seemed to be a little more loose control wise.

Looked like KD had some trouble with some exercises and he missed one shot when Bron didn't.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom