Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jjohnson3861

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by megatron

I don't mess with yellow shoes but those are nice, i love the red hits

Surprised at all the loveThought I would get the usual hate
Lace swap from lbj VI taxis to match the taxi checkers?  Nice.

You are correct sirBusted

^^UM's look real nice in those pics..
Being that cannons, concords, and xmas come out soon.. I need a discount to cop the UMs.. Otherwise I just gotta pass and come back for em.. I hope they sit tho.
But what is this I'm reading about chinas?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

had to skip for the UM's... really not my colorway. Already have the UK's and the Blackouts.... contemplating on getting the breds

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Are Cannons releasing elsewhere like in Footlockers? NikeTown is making it seem like they're limited or a NikeTown exclusive release only.
indifferent.gif

my closest mall NO store is getting them, but i went to the next mall over and the Footaction is getting them, also Nike dallas

but yo i walked in today to get my University of Miami pair and i saw the Miami Nights in person which i kinda trashed before, and daaaamn they look so nice in person in your hands.

Walked out with both pairs
30t6p3b.gif

as far as cannons go

fix the date to friday december the 2ND, that's when they drop

i might double up on those

I was so rushed to get these. I didn't want to get stuck paying reseller price. My footaction only had 1 sz 11 left. I don't know about other sizes. House of hoops didn't even get their pairs when I got there this afternoon.

Man way too many shoes coming in in the next couple of weeks. Guess you gotta pick your poison huh? Nerfs, Weathermans, Cannons, Christmas 9s, concords, last shots? I know peoples wallets are going to be drained lol I know mine will

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

the cannons drop on 12/2 someone needs to change the date on the thread

I had it as 12/2 but different people have told me its the 3rd.  NDC has the 2nd so I will go with that, thanks

For those in Chi NT is only getting 40 pairs of cannons the same number they received for the MN..I think i'm passing that orange is kind of turning me off, but def want those Chinas hope they release on the 17th.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man way too many shoes coming in in the next couple of weeks. Guess you gotta pick your poison huh? Nerfs, Weathermans, Cannons, Christmas 9s, concords, last shots? I know peoples wallets are going to be drained lol I know mine will
so many shoes coming out that i want.  i keep going back and forth on which ones i'm copping.
laugh.gif

Man I'm trying to cop those Chinas but I'm worried about if these will release state side ill be mad if i buy them now

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

ITS HERE.

DECEMBER 17 CHINA QS, FOOTLOCKER 34th street confirmed.

PREPARE GENTLEMAN THE RACE IS ON.
Damn

These or Concords....
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This will b an impossible release to get if only one footlocker is gettin 'em..smh
eyes.gif
Welllllll 

if 34th is the only store getting them, then Concords win. I refuse to camp anymore lol.

I hope more store confirm that they're getting the China's too 
nerd.gif

i doubt 34th street footlocker will be the only store to carry chinas, nike will take care of its own niketowns and nikestores before them.

they must be waiting to make an announcement since they are supposed to be a qs.

He probably meant that is where he heard it at, i highly doubt they would release them at only 1 footlocker

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Anyone got any nice on-feet pics of the blackouts?  
happy.gif

Considering pulling the trigger.

I only have this pic but can pm you more when I wear them again.
6380619619_a64c49cc0b_z.jpg

211ly52.jpg

Cannons x2, Chinas and christmas' next

all blacks and black/red if i can get hooked up on this employee appreciation.

Why is a every other LeBron shoe a brick?
1 . Meh

2 . Greatest LeBron's

3 . Brick

4 . Second best LeBron's

5. Brick

6. Brick

7. Awesome

8. Awesome

9. Brick

Originally Posted by Prada G

Why is a every other LeBron shoe a brick?
1 . Meh

2 . Greatest LeBron's

3 . Brick

4 . Second best LeBron's

5. Brick

6. Brick

7. Awesome

8. Awesome

9. Brick
It's all your opinion, hell i can say jordans had 10 consecutive years of garbage right?

although I agree with you bro ^^ but its a basic color that please everyone.

and damn them U miami joints are fire..

and damn don't wanna camp but damn

Back
Top Bottom