Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Sucks I won't be able to buy the Chinas next week, but hopefully the resale value won't exceed those of the Miami Nights. Don't wanna deal with resellers.

is that a contradiction?
Lol the way I worded it, yeah it is.  But Im saying I'm going to have to buy a pair off a reseller regardless, I just don't want to buy a pair for a ridiculous resellers price.  225-250 no problem, but there is always those idiots who value @+!% at like 350 for no solid reasoning behind it and expect people to buy it. 

I know they have to make some kind of profit, but be reasonable.
You paid that much for MN's? They're still retail at some places fam

Easy pass for me on the Chinas...Price as well as the possibility of doper coloways in the future is making it way easy to hold off on em...Cannons are they only ones Ive copped so far...

Originally Posted by KiNgMaRcEl23

Top 3 Lebron's of all time!

LOVE the Christ the Kings. Still looking for a pair. Can't ever find one that has a toe I'm ok with. Every pair i run into always looks mad wrinkled.

^ yeah nike dont give a flying with all these releases! Theyre like the countrys in a recession, its the holidays so lets drop consecutive limited releases and up the price on everything....smdh. BAH HUMBUG!!!!

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

someone from iss said:

Release Date: Christmas day lebron 9 - December 26th.

Seems about right
xmas eve, aint really the best time to drop a new shoe
xmas day everything is closed

I'm gonna have to pass on the freegums
frown.gif
I have family business.

Anyone know how much resellers will be charging? Realistically please lol

Originally Posted by RV019

I'm gonna have to pass on the freegums
frown.gif
I have family business.

Anyone know how much resellers will be charging? Realistically please lol

how could anyone know how much shoes that have not even released are going to be going for through resellers?
its all about how hyped they are and availability.

i have a feeling that freegums are going to be hard to come by....but thats just my gut.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ewww Xmas, it's a red shoe with green laces
roll.gif

I can understand how you can say that about the LBJ 9's, but the 8's... It isn't possible not to like them.
nike-basketball-lebron-8-v2-christmas-2010-08.jpg

^ agreed...love my pair lol i will prolly end up choosing the chinas considering the nerfs will be impossible to get lol

Clear sole and lack of black accents might have me making my own Red based ID, I don't think seeing the xmas in person will change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom