Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just a little info...

The Griffey's will be a 3/2 release and should show up at the same places that got the Miami Night's...with Champ being the account with the most...

The Hornet's will release on 3/31...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Just a little info...

The Griffey's will be a 3/2 release and should show up at the same places that got the Miami Night's...with Champ being the account with the most...

JM
sounds like theyre a GR???

Good stuff, thanks for the info!

I'm definitely getting those griffs, he was one of my favorite players and IMO would of been a top 5 player all time if he didn't have reoccurring knee injuries after leaving the mariners.

Thanks JM. That helps a lot. Thought the hornets were 3/2. Swingmans just entered the cop list now since I have another 4 weeks before the hornets

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Just a little info...

JM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any word on the Summit Lake's coming with alternate laces?

Real tough choices to make but here are my top 5 Lebron 9's

1.China's
2.Big Bang/Galaxy
3.Lebron Dunkmans (Griffey's)
4.Cannons
5.Summit Hornets

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Red laces on the Griff's would really set those off. I like them.

Yeah I think the red laces are going to look crazy in them too! I remember some pages back when they had a picture of a bunch of Lebron 9's on the floor you could see the extra set of red laces in the plastic Nike bag on the side of the Griffey Dunkmans!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

the swingman color switch up ah lil bit??
nerd.gif

looking mad different(color wise) from previous pics
a bit...? majorly. im passing on the griffs/swingman...the initial pictures gave them more of a navy blue hue. guess i will just shoot for summit lake hornets or whatevers.

Fsr of Scarfaces popping up at outlets for $120. Nike factory store in Perryville MD has them for 120

Originally Posted by Joulze

Yeah I think the red laces are going to look crazy in them too! I remember some pages back when they had a picture of a bunch of Lebron 9's on the floor you could see the extra set of red laces in the plastic Nike bag on the side of the Griffey Dunkmans!
pimp.gif
I need that picture

1.China's
2.Big Bang/Galaxy
4.Cannons
5.Summit Hornets

Nice List. As of now (it'll probably change tomorrow) my list is as follows:

1. Chinas
2. Big Bang/Galaxy/ASGs
3. Cannons
4. Griffeys/Swingmans
5. SLH and Xmas (tie)

Originally Posted by Rocket

1.China's
2.Big Bang/Galaxy
4.Cannons
5.Summit Hornets

Nice List. As of now (it'll probably change tomorrow) my list is as follows:

1. Chinas
2. Big Bang/Galaxy/ASGs
3. Cannons
4. Griffeys/Swingmans
5. SLH and Xmas (tie)
Nice list also, it's good to see the list are basically the same just in a little different order. But know question those are the heavy hitters (Christmas 9's included) so far!
pimp.gif

Those last pics got me confused. Those seem more royal blue, not "green abyss" at all. Hmmmm...

Originally Posted by Rocket

pimp.gif
I need that picture
After going back a thousand of pages and searching for that picture lol I found the pick where you can see the red laces in the Nike Bag on the right shoe

do we know any type of date for the dunkman?

I really just want to see the BHM at this point...

Back
Top Bottom