Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just can't get enough of my china's on court
I put them above the other sig shoe performance wise

The lock down on the 9 is what make it the best of the lebron line

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Just can't get enough of my china's on court
I put them above the other sig shoe performance wise

The lock down on the 9 is what make it the best of the lebron line

nice pic as always homey.......so glad I have my China's, Cannon's and got the children in the 9's as well

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

dope

to me what sets apart the Big Bangs is the glow in the dark sole.. how do you think this will hold up tho?
The video clip shows him collecting dirt after just doing an on feet video.
I'd want to show off this...
Lebron_IX_All_Star_WM-14__57301_zoom.JPG

instead of something like this...
scream%20glow%20in%20the%20dark%20mask%20shop.JPG

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by megatron

where you been the past 10 years?
laugh.gif
.... for real

I knew he had hops but dang I've never seen a picture where his head is the same level as the rim

lets say he can get his mouth at rim level and he can take off from the free-throw line in a game.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

super late but where can i get xmas lebrons other than ebay?

Other than kid sizes, they are long gone in men sizes if you thinkin' retailers.  Try craigslist.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

super late but where can i get xmas lebrons other than ebay?

Other than kid sizes, they are long gone in men sizes if you thinkin' retailers.  Try craigslist.
I've been looking for them too...listings on CL and ebay have been going for about $200 so not bad at all considering it's only like a bit over retail after tax

Originally Posted by nikemike715

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

dope

to me what sets apart the Big Bangs is the glow in the dark sole.. how do you think this will hold up tho?
The video clip shows him collecting dirt after just doing an on feet video.
I'd want to show off this...

instead of something like this...

Well I suggest just keeping them on display then...

That's a good question about the GITD. There's really no way of telling how it will hold up until we've all had them for a minute. For those that have the GITD Zoom Rookies, how does the effect hold up on those? I realize it's not on the sole so it's different, but just trying to gain some perspective here.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

^^^I don't care about all of the hyped colorways, the Kentucky's are still the number 1 colorway to me. The only reason why they don't get more love is bcuz they werent limited.
Agreed, such a nice colorway.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

^^^I don't care about all of the hyped colorways, the Kentucky's are still the number 1 colorway to me. The only reason why they don't get more love is bcuz they werent limited.

Aren't the Kentucky's limited as far as numbers wise similar to Cannons? No kids sizes a lot of places didn't get them and people that got them didn't get many. There pretty much sold out online and in stores as well. I love my UKs but I think people just sleeping on them because there not a loud cw but they def weren't a GR. now the osu's were also as limited but people really seem to not show them love but they have similar numbers as well.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Aren't the Kentucky's limited as far as numbers wise similar to Cannons? No kids sizes a lot of places didn't get them and people that got them didn't get many. There pretty much sold out online and in stores as well. I love my UKs but I think people just sleeping on them because there not a loud cw but they def weren't a GR. now the osu's were also as limited but people really seem to not show them love but they have similar numbers as well.

These Uk's were the same color way as the 8 all star. And we all know that lebron 8 is his best shoe. And since the all-star 8 are the same color way as the uk's and i got them. There is no need to cop these lesser version. Now I'm not saying that everyone got them asg 8. But the uk 9 are an irrelevant cw, the same thing with the christmas 9

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

These Uk's were the same color way as the 8 all star. And we all know that lebron 8 is his best shoe. And since the all-star 8 are the same color way as the uk's and i got them. There is no need to cop these lesser version. Now I'm not saying that everyone got them asg 8. But the uk 9 are an irrelevant cw, the same thing with the christmas 9

Agreed with nothing you just said. Not to mention the all star color blocking and fade was different. That's like saying because I have a pair if white shoes I can't have another pair of white shoes. And lesser version? And UK's an irrelevant cw? Made that post irrelevant.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Agreed with nothing you just said. Not to mention the all star color blocking and fade was different. That's like saying because I have a pair if white shoes I can't have another pair of white shoes. And lesser version? And UK's an irrelevant cw? Made that post irrelevant.
yeah i was kinda like, "what is he talking about?"

Back
Top Bottom