Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that, a pic?

I got a pic!

He got a pic...

...he got a pic...

..he got a pic...

...EVERYBODY GOT PICS!

(I didn't know that the kobe system came with a walking boot as  well..
laugh.gif
.)
I must admit LONGSTROKE that was a good one. Love Boardwalk Empire!

Oh no, the paint chipped. How about the structural integrity of the shoe? You still ball so hard in them though, right? This is the Lebron X thread famb, not the Lebron IX bash Nike thread. We been through this over and over and over and over and over again. Troll so hard. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wouldn't you rather have a shoe's paint chip than your ACL tear? What kinda shoes are these two wearing again? 

Those hyperdunks on Bosh looking might good right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Troll on playa, troll on.
What's that, a pic?

..he got a pic...

...EVERYBODY GOT PICS!

(I didn't know that the kobe system came with a walking boot as  well..
laugh.gif
.)
I'd rather have a twisted ankle than a torn ACL. Two ACL's in one playoffs. That has to be a record.

The injury debate is a moot point. You could be wearing anything and, with the right (or unfortunate) circumstances, injury can occur. Doesn't matter if it's a low-top, high-top, Max or Zoom Air, Adidas or Nike, injuries occur due to a large number of reasons, some variable to the situation and player at hand. So to say just because dude was wearing a Nike shoe or an Adidas shoe he injured himself is downright idiotic.

If LONG could just get over the fact that people buy what they like and what is comfortable to them then we'd be done with all this "Adidas over Nike" b.s. I'm sure there are people in the "Other Brands" forum that would love to hear your arguments, LONG, but to come in to the LeBron threads and try to change people's opinions is a bit ambitious. It's like going to a church and trying to convince people there is no god. The people that would listen to you are probably not at the church in the first place, and those that are there came for a reason, so you're not going to change anyone's beliefs/opinions/views.

It's like going to a church and trying to convince people there is no god. The people that would listen to you are probably not at the church in the first place, and those that are there came for a reason, so you're not going to change anyone's beliefs/opinions/views.
On the 666th post? 
nerd.gif

The injury debate is a moot point. You could be wearing anything and, with the right (or unfortunate) circumstances, injury can occur. Doesn't matter if it's a low-top, high-top, Max or Zoom Air, Adidas or Nike, injuries occur due to a large number of reasons, some variable to the situation and player at hand. So to say just because dude was wearing a Nike shoe or an Adidas shoe he injured himself is downright idiotic.
If LONG could just get over the fact that people buy what they like and what is comfortable to them then we'd be done with all this "Adidas over Nike" b.s. I'm sure there are people in the "Other Brands" forum that would love to hear your arguments, LONG, but to come in to the LeBron threads and try to change people's opinions is a bit ambitious. It's like going to a church and trying to convince people there is no god. The people that would listen to you are probably not at the church in the first place, and those that are there came for a reason, so you're not going to change anyone's beliefs/opinions/views.
I don't give a damn what you buy. Who in the hell told you that I am trying to convince you of anything? Who told you that you are that important?

DECEASED.

Longstroke, Adidas shoes would never crumble and chip while playing in them, right? $200 leather cleats that have paint that chip? No way...

It happens to every brand. It is what it is. Troll so hard. Now back to the Lebron X. Can't wait to hear your defect of the day on the Lebron X's...

I saw the blue LBJ 10s yesterday at my locaL footlocker. I find this shoe ugly. Very nice colors, but the colorways will not save this shoe like it did with the LBJ 9s.

Longstroke, Adidas shoes would never crumble and chip while playing in them, right? $200 leather cleats that have paint that chip? No way...

It happens to every brand. It is what it is. Troll so hard. Now back to the Lebron X. Can't wait to hear your defect of the day on the Lebron X's...
What?

Those are not straight out the box, brand new shoes, as were Blake Griffin's, and LeBron James's PE's, and the GR's associated with the ELITE line.

As soon as you wore them, the swoosh began to chip.

They were defective.

So let's discuss how lame your presentation is. You had to go and find a used soccer shoe to make a point, and you also were the one who brought up the injury thing in order to make your point, and that was smacked down with the quickness as well, so how pathetic is that? 

Don't try and make yourself reasonable now, because you are not. You are one of those guys who thinks that Nike can do no wrong, and it's downright comical.

Last edited:

What?

Those are not straight out the box, brand new shoes, as were Blake Griffin's, and LeBron James's PE's, and the GR's associated with the ELITE line.

As soon as you wore them, the swoosh began to chip.

They were defective.

So let's discuss how lame your presentation is. You had to go and find a used soccer shoe to make a point, and you were the one who brought up the injury thing in order to make your point, and that was smacked down with the quickness as well, so how pathetic is that? 
It's the same thing. What is the primary use of these athletic shoes? To play the sport they were created for. I personally balled in a pair of Lebron elites 3 times a week for a month and a half before I even got a small chip on my elites. These F50's were played with over a span of a month. Wasn't that your original point though? You want to keep playing games, I can do the same.

You want to talk presentation? Man, I wish I could sign up for an Adidas forum and bash Adidas kicks... How lame does that sound? Oh wait... 

Oh no, the paint chipped. How about the structural integrity of the shoe? You still ball so hard in them though, right? This is the Lebron X thread famb, not the Lebron IX bash Nike thread. We been through this over and over and over and over and over again. Troll so hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wouldn't you rather have a shoe's paint chip than your ACL tear? What kinda shoes are these two wearing again? 

Those hyperdunks on Bosh looking might good right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Troll on playa, troll on.

Straw man argument ^ ....

Y'all be flexin with that torn ACL argument sh*t. Real talk. The ACL/shoe correlation is a Niketalk thing, else people would have stopped wearing Nike's a long time ago. Let's not forget all the NFL/College players that tear ACL's every year that wear Nike. It's not the shoes, it how they train. Think about the 70's when they would say such and such blew out his knee, they were talking about ACL's/MCL's, the methods of surgery we have now weren't available then and those were career ending injuries. 

Technology has advanced, doctors have advanced and the athletes have advanced. You can't expect to have 100's of people running 4.5's or 4.4.'s, at weights well above what the average weight should be for the height/age, etc and not expect more injuries. It's going to happen, these guys are building muscle faster than ever and you just have to know that with working out that hard, there is a risk for injury. That's just life. So the played out pics of guys laying on the ground in pain is just ******ed. 

Shoes may have something to do with it but it's so miniscule that it shouldn't even matter.

this thread needs to get back on track...

no more trolling/troll baiting

keep it about the X

nike vs adidas can take place somewhere else (i will bring the popcorn)

IS THE JADES SECOND RELEASE EVEN NOTED ON NIKE'S CALENDAR OR IS THE ONLY CONFIRMED INFO JUST THE FOOTLOCKER TWEET?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom