Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WAS ABLE TO LOCK IN ON A PAIR OF GM'S...NOW I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET MY HANDS ON THE FIREBERRY'S WITHOUT PAYING 5OO+ :nerd:

can someone PS a Red Carpet X?????
Please? So we can all get pissed lol

I forgot about the red carpets. :pimp: Anyway:

:pimp:

COPPED IF RELEASED.

See guys!

Now start requesting other colorway reiterations on the X.

The south beach *s are most definitely not the best lebron CW.

Hell I like the IX MV way better than the VIII

No diss, but I'm down to camp out for a sneaker. I enjoy it. But ID's though? Once the hype is done and the 'backordered' time frame is done with, you'll be able to ID these things from the comfort of home. NO WAY anyone should camp for an ID. Just sayin.

I'll even take the 2nd PS of the RC, it's that nice.

We may be laughing and joking now, but the thought of having to RSVP to use the SB colors because they limit it to the first 250 pairs would be comedy.
:stoneface:

Ok so first the I take back what I said. As of now the Aways "AKA Pressures" (ones with the textured nike swoosh and clear soles) are the dopest colorway for the Lebron 10. Second after looking at the shoes in a more detailed way, I will admit that the textured nike swoosh does make a big difference (just so we are CLEAR not saying price wise, but strictly in apperance), it give alot more to the shoe.

Wore my jades this past Saturday :smokin these are a head turner, bout 30 peeps kept asking "what are those that you are wearing" :lol:

No diss, but I'm down to camp out for a sneaker. I enjoy it. But ID's though? Once the hype is done and the 'backordered' time frame is done with, you'll be able to ID these things from the comfort of home. NO WAY anyone should camp for an ID. Just sayin.

I 100% agree

BUT.......

Nike is known to take options away

I regret not ordering the SVSM Green/Gold/Gum bottom IXs when they had the options thinking the options was gonna be up there forever

i think nike has a color blocking like this in store for us in the near future, Just my hunch.

Last edited:
If those Red Carpets dropped and looked just like that PS I'd cop in a heartbeat!!!!!

On another note, I need those Silver Surfer customs by Mache. I have that exclusive New Era Silver Surfer fitted that would go perfect them joints. Hopefully I can cop the Blue Diamonds this weekend. If not, the Pressure joints will be my first pair of Xs.

I want badly...........
Via NiceKicks Mache Customs Lebron X Silver Surfer

Just for this hat.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom