Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda off topic but look what Lebron got,

So far the only cw I can get with is the USA cw. Crown Jewels are a distant 2nd, obvious hype magnet though. I agree w/ boost Red Carpet could look great on this shoe and wasn't a big fan of the cw on the 7. Shoe has so much potential got me thinkin Nike's holding out on us.

It's a nice and unique cw. The dustbags and special box is just a bonus. This is coming from someone who picked up a pair on rd. Are they worth the 700+ bucks I don't think so I definitely wouldn't pay resale for them but for retail I kept them.
Pretty much this, only I don't have a pair. Crown Jewels are my favorite colorway so far. Definitely don't think they are worth $700+, though.

Corks
Crown Jewels
Xmas
Blue Diamond
Jades
Canary

My favorite in that order so far and the only pairs I want.

Yup I gonna go with the Atomic Dunkman over the Pressures. It's different than the usual DM color scheme. Not necessarily loud but still has some pop to it. The fact I don't have to deal with the sole turning yellow is also another deciding factor.

Will probably cop the Pressures but might end up giving them to my dad for Xmas. He's a Leo so I know he's going to love the lion lacelock. Hopefully this will keep him from asking to borrow my kicks. He hasn't bought many over the past year, focusing on his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom