Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might as well get a pair of Soldier 7 then. :rolleyes The USA X+ will be the only pair with the gold swoosh($270) that's dropping on the 29th that we know of right now.
I gonna guess no lace lock on the second USA.. ??
nike-lebron-x-usa-olympics-gold-medal-game-01.jpg

Where's the pics of the Black Diamonds? :nerd:
Where are people getting the info about the 180 versions of the USA's are going to have the red swoosh? Are we even sure that there are going to be a 180 USA version?

I've heard from a friend who helps me get things from his cousin who works at HOH that the red X will not see the light of the day. Like my man said a few posts up...the $270 bar code is already in stock at the HOHs that will be getting them.

Nike isn't stupid...all that bad press about pricing made them force their hand into getting everyone to get the X+ version first...they'll give us a few $180 pairs and then the colors you really want will be the X+ versions.

i just wanna get a usa cw for 200 or less. fuk i look like paying 270 for a nike+. and what about the ppl who already have a nike+ pack are they going to have to get a new one every time they release a nike+ only shoe?

Got a Friend work at the HOH here in AZ said they are scheduled to get there Shipment for the Lebron+ USA sometime this week he says will give me more information on if it comes attached with (sensors, charges and cord etc) , exact packaging .

Dont think USAs will drop the red swoosh, only reason bron wore them in the final was in case they lost and hed look silly wearin "gold medal shoes" pickin up the silver!

I've heard from a friend who helps me get things from his cousin who works at HOH that the red X will not see the light of the day. Like my man said a few posts up...the $270 bar code is already in stock at the HOHs that will be getting them.
Nike isn't stupid...all that bad press about pricing made them force their hand into getting everyone to get the X+ version first...they'll give us a few $180 pairs and then the colors you really want will be the X+ versions.
Makes a lot of sense from a business standpoint for Nike to do it the way you described. Not only do you get that Nike plus system into more households but you also sell the shoe at it's highest price point out of the gate. Nike rakes in more cash no matter how you slice it.

all speculation so far...i guess we will have to wait a few weeks and see.

my money is on a certain amount of packs with chips and a certain amount without chips. forcing some to cop with chips anyway.

my money is on a certain amount of packs with chips and a certain amount without chips. forcing some to cop with chips anyway.
My money is on them forcing EVERYONE to buy the sports pack with the first incarnation of the X+.

My money is on the ultimate shaft activity to occur: the initial USA color being only available for $270 plus it being super limited. Hype+maximum profit out the gate. DAMN YOU NIKE!!!

Got the chance to see the "Blue Diamond" or whatever its called Lebron, Disappointment wouldn't begin to describe the experience, The shoe just doesnt do it, It will be up for the colorways to save yet another sig line of shoes, and the Blue's def arnt one on the list of savers :smh:

i wanted to repost the pic of the guy on the computer screen. Damn this new niketalk

Last edited:
My money is on the ultimate shaft activity to occur: the initial USA color being only available for $270 plus it being super limited. Hype+maximum profit out the gate. DAMN YOU NIKE!!!

My money is on them forcing EVERYONE to buy the sports pack with the first incarnation of the X+.

No shots at y'all but I'll be damned if y'all don't make us sound like battered women out here running back to the one that beats us :D y'all got us sounding like crackheads that can't fight the urges. Geez! How bout y'all but y'all money on being a smart consumer.

HoH Mgr at Willowbrook said he was pretty sure that their shipment of X's came in, but he hadn't seen them since they were in the "off-site" stock room. Champs Mgr said his shipment should be in next week, along with the Lebron X clothes as well. Neither store, however had even seen nor heard of the story of the 3 different price points...so I left empty handed in regards to any of that info... :smh:

my source confirms that USAs have been shipped in the 270 + version only.
What a shocker.

I'd cop the USA if they were the Red Swoosh vesion

On another note, I'm anxiously awaiting pics of the Black Diamonds.
nerd.gif

I think they'll be one of the better colorways of the X; hope I'm not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom