Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked the SB color scheme, but I don't even want the 8's because the toes will crease and look bad. I am good with my MV's and the new SB Xs I made on ID. I don't do shoes that crease bad, or clear soles that yellow. Screw that...

You ain't never lied bruh. Nobody complains about bred colorways rehashed ever year. In fact, it's a must or people would burn down Nike's corporate office :lol: . Make the damn shoe. It's apart of the line now and would be absurdly ******ed to just discontinue such a popular shoe. I personally believe that the South Beaches are the one LeBron colorway that would sellout instantly as GR no matter the price point. People fackin love that shoe. The weak ID South Beaches are a travesty and a complete insult to the consumer. Bring on the real joints.

People just hate the fact that if they miss the SB at retail, then chances are they will have to spend 2x as much, maybe even more, in the resell market.
SB 8's got cats permanently shook :lol:

:lol: At People would burn down NIke's burn Corporate office & at the SB's 8's got cats permanently shook both of these comments ars so true

Disgusting and not in a good way. Side note and not taking shots at anyone, but those matching Jewel T Shirts scream look at me and are way overboard. Don't do it to yourself. Full uniform matching slogan shirts were never the *ish in any era. IMO they just make you look like you're trying way too hard. It's all good though to each is own, but that *ish is straight up buffoonery.
I don't really wear them but I don't think they are trying to hard hell if anything its just real simple and easy. I do like how we all at times put the journalist "alleged" spin on the internet with the "to each his own" while still trying to clown. :D

:lol: @ this thread slowly dying and the iD thread blowing up.

Both threads seem to be slowing down now that we've seen pretty much all the 2012 releases and most release dates. Not much to talk about at this point in the Official release thread. The ID thread blew up but I think its slowing down and will halt quite soon because we are all waiting a month until we get our kicks then the thread will explode 100 pages with all the shoe pics and opinions on whats ugly and whats dope. :lol:

How many did you Order Jada?

3 so far....
:smh:

LOL! Even with the number I already ordered I have like 5 more I really want to get. Swore I hated the shoe Silhouette when I first saw it but having creative control of the product you get just makes it something entirely different. I think I'm going to end up selling my Cutting Jades to make another ID ESPECIALLY after finding out the swoosh on the normal $220 version is a full plastic piece and not printed on. Don't think I'll be buying any official releases, LMAO! :lol:

Loving what the ID options are doing for this shoe. Allow people to get their hands on usual, "limited" colorways (SB, Entourage, Sprite, etc.), while driving down the demand for the more basic colorways. In the end, this should make it easier for those of us that want the GRs at a discount.

When dudes complain about a Christmas shoe being red....

The salt levels in this thread is unbelievable. Got corny *** shoe snobs. Dudes self esteem invested in exclusivity. Dudes reaching for the lol's. Fashion critics.

Thread is strictly info for me.

The ID thread is active because dudes just enjoy the shoe for what it is and/or what they can make it for themselves.

Disgusting and not in a good way. Side note and not taking shots at anyone, but those matching Jewel T Shirts scream look at me and are way overboard. Don't do it to yourself. Full uniform matching slogan shirts were never the *ish in any era. IMO they just make you look like you're trying way too hard. It's all good though to each is own, but that *ish is straight up buffoonery.

??? What are you talking bout? I rocked polo from.head to toe, nike shirts with OG foams back in 97, Jordan shirts... Since when has matching ever been buffoonery? They scream look at me? Ive always seen dopeboys and the rich cats Jordans and the matching Jordan shirt, hell last week when I bought the
Blue Diamonds peeps were getting the matching Nike.shirts for those and the Jades. Hell, this summer I.was making shirts for people in my hood to match the foams, and I see sites that do this all the time.

Why do people seem to think theyre fit to give style advice? Your personal style isn't "THE" Style, and ive never heard or seen peeps not get hot shoes and the matching tees.

The shirts are nice work. Are they vinyl or silk screened?

??? What are you talking bout? I rocked polo from.head to toe, nike shirts with OG foams back in 97, Jordan shirts... Since when has matching ever been buffoonery? They scream look at me? Ive always seen dopeboys and the rich cats Jordans and the matching Jordan shirt, hell last week when I bought the
Blue Diamonds peeps were getting the matching Nike.shirts for those and the Jades. Hell, this summer I.was making shirts for people in my hood to match the foams, and I see sites that do this all the time.
Why do people seem to think theyre fit to give style advice? Your personal style isn't "THE" Style, and ive never heard or seen peeps not get hot shoes and the matching tees.
The shirts are nice work. Are they vinyl or silk screened?

:rofl:

I'm not into to the whole matching t-shirt shoes thing because it's just boring and to easy. Like going to cop some J's and getting the matching shirt right in store demo is just not me. I don't begrudge cats for doing it though. Wear whatever it is that you like. Conversely dudes shouldn't get upset that someone else has a contrary opinion and wants to voice that. Let's not act like we don't clown people for what they do or wear on a daily basis. I live and let live pretty much. As they say, what you eat don't make me sh*t.

was gonna just say that...IDs are nice though.

anyone else have issues with the Nike+ and feeling it from time to time on the bottom of your foot?

they coulda made it more flush or made the insole thicker in that area...i pulled an insole outta one of my dunks and put that in

was gonna just say that...IDs are nice though.
anyone else have issues with the Nike+ and feeling it from time to time on the bottom of your foot?
they coulda made it more flush or made the insole thicker in that area...i pulled an insole outta one of my dunks and put that in

Yeah I found it takes ages to pair and I question the vert stats (34' vert... yeah right) I found the foot shadow on the ipad went very vague once I put in my orthotics in the shoes and the nike + dongle was no longer noticeable.

Still the shoes are very comfortable and they fit is lock down.

I'm not into to the whole matching t-shirt shoes thing because it's just boring and to easy. Like going to cop some J's and getting the matching shirt right in store demo is just not me. I don't begrudge cats for doing it though. Wear whatever it is that you like. Conversely dudes shouldn't get upset that someone else has a contrary opinion and wants to voice that. Let's not act like we don't clown people for what they do or wear on a daily basis. I live and let live pretty much. As they say, what you eat don't make me sh*t.
I agree I think its the use of words like buffonery that has people responding honestly. You can have a differing opinion that doesn't have people wanting to come back defensively.

All y'all sounding real suspect right now. Let's get Back to the shoe. I don't hear no one talking about the fact that the carbons and jades release on the same date. Both of them won't be gr's. One of them has got to bite the bullet. I wonder which one?

All y'all sounding real suspect right now. Let's get Back to the shoe. I don't hear no one talking about the fact that the carbons and jades release on the same date. Both of them won't be gr's. One of them has got to bite the bullet. I wonder which one?
It has been said numerous times that the re-release of the Jades will be a limited one so if any of those releases would be a GR it would be the Carbons.

It's a moot point anyway because I believe jmadidas said the Carbons release date was pushed back to December.

It has been said numerous times that the re-release of the Jades will be a limited one so if any of those releases would be a GR it would be the Carbons.

It's a moot point anyway because I believe jmadidas said the Carbons release date was pushed back to December.

i remember him saying the "black diamonds" are pushed back to december..I'm not positive if Carbons are the Black Diamonds

i remember him saying the "black diamonds" are pushed back to december..I'm not positive if Carbons are the Black Diamonds
I'm not sure as well, but we've presumably seen already all of the Xs dropping this year with the Red Diamonds being revealed this week.

And seeing that the Red Diamonds are likely the last pair of Xs releasing this year since they should launch around Christmas time I think the Carbons are the Black Diamonds because otherwise pics of the Black Diamonds would've already surfaced if they were a different shoe.

So, what is he suppose to wear at home? Seemsike we've seen a lot of darker based shoes besides the Olympic. This is what I'm waiting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom