Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Our HOH Grand Opening Out Here This Morning, Made Some Moves Come Crunch Time And Was Able To Position Myself First In A Line Of 100+ :pimp:

Feelin' Like Bron Bron Gettin' That Gold Baby! :D
lebron-ham.gif

Im feeling the vibe of those Dunkmans, Just because its a little different...I still put it over the Dunkman 8 which was :x

Last edited:
The fact I don't have to deal with the sole turning yellow is also another deciding factor.

The Pressure's are a really nice colorway. The clear soles look great now, but I will also have to pass on them bcuz of the yellowing factor. It seems shoes yellow faster now than before. I think Nike did a good job on the color placement though. I have to give them credit on this one.

Last edited:
Got some fireberry's on the way

Grabbed them off eBay

Less than I thought I had to pay but more than I wanted

Got a swap meet in Milwaukee coming up in a few days to sell the rest of my doubles

Last edited by a moderator:
^LMAO.... My Dude Even Throws A Elbow Nudge At 'Bron :rofl:

Kevin "No Love" :lol:

ThePointGuy- That Is Park Meadows House Of Hoops In Colorado :wink:

^LMAO.... My Dude Even Throws A Elbow Nudge At 'Bron
roll.gif

Kevin "No Love"
laugh.gif

ThePointGuy- That Is Park Meadows House Of Hoops In Colorado
wink.gif
Nice come up. I'm still in the hunt for a pair of GM Lebron X's. Wish somewhere local would drop some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! My man Larry D, hilarious. Got me bout to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld right now. Besides the Jades I still haven't been impressed by any official release. I do think it mildly entertaining that the same people talking about how cheap and garbage the shiny material makes these look are the biggest fans of the Pressure, a super shiny shoe itself...

Oh and just so all is aware FTL is calling these the Green Diamond, not a Dunkman after all I suppose?

Last edited:

Thanks for the pic, but I think these are really lame. Uninspired, and the clear sole doesn't seem to fit at all. I also think that proof that the IX's are vastly superior can be seen in the fact that pretty much the same color blocking on some IX id's actually WOULD look really good..

@SoMuchSole 23 Nice man, I endued up copping blue diamonds in a 13 I wanted the Olympics but they only had 9 and 11 left. What kicks were yo wearing today? I had on The Xmas cheetahs in my avatar on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom