Official Rock The Bells 2008 Post

Here it is...
7a9352eaefde466ca599155a4670afb9e475d31.jpg

yeah i'm not missing this...i'll make this post official tomorrow once the full lineup drops and hopefully i'll have venues as well

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Lineup TBA tomorrow...BUT, here is the rumored prelim lineup...

The Beastie Boys
Snoop Dogg
Reverend Run
Ice Cube
Wyclef Jean
A Tribe Called Quest
Rakim
Xzibit
Bad Brains
Gnarls Barkley
Erykah Badu

with the exception of rakim and tribe u were way off lol

its all good tho....the line up is siiiiick

what are ticket prices like for rock the bells? I may hit up one of those east coast shows while i'm home for the summer...

JULY 19TH???

RIGHT AFTER THE MAYER CONCERT????

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD LOOK FOR THE CAKESTER
pimp.gif

I'll be sure to give y'all the rundown seeing as tho we kick it off

Last years seemed better to me. Rage, all of Wu, and Cyrpress Hill
pimp.gif

Still gonna go this year though. Nas better perform more than 2 damn songs this time in LA.

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

Last years seemed better to me. Rage, all of Wu, and Cyrpress Hill
pimp.gif

Still gonna go this year though. Nas better perform more than 2 damn songs this time in LA.

at least he performed! he didnt even show up
smh.gif
that and MF DOOM.

WOW
alot to say about this lineup...obviously PHARCYDE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The hosts this year are gonna be off the chain, B-REal annnd Supernatural...blunts and freestyles nonstop im so pumped for these guys, hopefully naS will havea dope set
Disapointed about no Rage and not all of Wu-Tang (however mef, raekwon, ghostface...where's rza? gza??)
But remember guys it took an entire 2 MONTHS for the entire lineup to be announced last year...so im sure we're in for more suprises

hey im planning on going this year (first time) what was included in the VIP package and how much were they?

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

smh @ almost every tour hitting houston this year for the first time but this one!!

They didn't hit Houston last year either (They Canceled)... I'm still bitter about that. I had my ticket and everything.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom