Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

^When is he expected to return?
The team is really missing his hustle out there but I'm glad we got the W. Poor shooting throughout the night but hey, a wins a win.
Up next: Charlotte
Let's get itttttttttttttt.

he is questionable for the bobcats (but probably won't play). but he'll return v. the lakers. we need his athleticism BADLY tonight.

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

Ok so i gotta brag some...

Im from Houston, and on Spring Break. I decided not to go anywhere for SB and my dad could tell i was kinda bummed, so he offered to fly me and him to ATL for the game today. So i went to the game. As we are in line at Will Call, Les Alexander(owner of the rockets for those who dont know) walks up... Im being stupid and just say hey Les, we came all the way from Houston just for tonights game, and he thanks me and my dad for the support... AND HANDS US 2 "OWNER'S GUEST" Media Passes for after the game.

So after the game i literally walk right by security behind the Rockets as they leave the court, wait 10 minutes for them to shower, etc. Then just get to hang out in the locker room with them the rest of the time they are there with the media. I got my picture taken with everyone on the team individually except Aaron Brooks and Mike Harris. It was kinda awkward cuz when i walked in theres T-mac and Deke standing in towels talking. But they just chilled and got dressed and stopped to take a pic with me. It was amazing. I'm in my hotel now and cant post pics til i get back to Htown. But ill try and post a few to prove my story. Anyways...20 Straight!!!! Go Rockets!

damn SWEET
pimp.gif

Im from Houston, and on Spring Break. I decided not to go anywhere for SB and my dad could tell i was kinda bummed, so he offered to fly me and him to ATL for the game today. So i went to the game. As we are in line at Will Call, Les Alexander(owner of the rockets for those who dont know) walks up... Im being stupid and just say hey Les, we came all the way from Houston just for tonights game, and he thanks me and my dad for the support... AND HANDS US 2 "OWNER'S GUEST" Media Passes for after the game.

So after the game i literally walk right by security behind the Rockets as they leave the court, wait 10 minutes for them to shower, etc. Then just get to hang out in the locker room with them the rest of the time they are there with the media. I got my picture taken with everyone on the team individually except Aaron Brooks and Mike Harris. It was kinda awkward cuz when i walked in theres T-mac and Deke standing in towels talking. But they just chilled and got dressed and stopped to take a pic with me. It was amazing. I'm in my hotel now and cant post pics til i get back to Htown. But ill try and post a few to prove my story. Anyways...20 Straight!!!! Go Rockets!

that cool as hell
pimp.gif
............did you ask for some kicks
nerd.gif

haha nah no kicks, by the time i got in the locker room all shoes and jerseys were packed up... oh well, i still got pics with every player but mike harris andaaron brooks....

p.s. Deke singing in the shower is hilarious...i didnt see him, but he was singing loudly while i was in the locker room part...haha

So funny to see Richard Justice (on PTI) back off some of the critical comments he made of T-Mac a couple weeks ago.

I honestly would love nothing more than for the Rockets to win it all.

Their fans have no faith in the team, the critics have no faith in McGrady, and it would be nice to prove them (fans & critics) wrong.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

So funny to see Richard Justice (on PTI) back off some of the critical comments he made of T-Mac a couple weeks ago.

I honestly would love nothing more than for the Rockets to win it all.

Their fans have no faith in the team, the critics have no faith in McGrady, and it would be nice to prove them (fans & critics) wrong.

let's be real, houston is not going to win it all. if they had yao, i would say they have a great chance. trust me, houston is going to be gettng that#1 seed and go deep in the playoffs. but it's going to be tough this year though. EVERY team is already gunning for them b/c of the streak and putting uptheir A game.

but as long as houston can play defense like this, they'll be in every game. then it's up to tracy.

but if he goes far this yr, this has to be the best story in a while b/c he's bringing a team where there is NO all-star or even remotely close anddoing this is amazing. this is the best feel-good story in the NBA in a long while.

lucky $%%+! haha. lets make it 21 straight
pimp.gif

GO ROCKETS!!!!

What makes this streak so sweet and enjoyable is because its a underdog story, unlike the obnoxious patriots streak which everyone was rooting against.

what a gutsy performance by tmac, truly an MVP-worthy performance

48 mins, 30 pts, 7 boards, 4 assists, and stopping a lot of the bobcats runs

21 in a row!!!!!

Htown u are one lucky dude. You have no idea how jealous I am. Glad to hear u had a good time man

good luck gettin that deuce-deuce on Sunday!!
pimp.gif

I'm not a Rocks fan but I'll be pulling for you guys FTW

Back
Top Bottom