Official Rockets (55-27) Season Thread-5th place, HCA

"Brokeback" Willis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Much Respect to Rockets fans during this streak
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
especially after going thru the Lakers/Rockets game thread. The fact that yall won 22 in a row yet still provide rational and logical arguments just shows me that yall at least true fans IMO. Salutations my dudes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Co-sign. Much respect guys. Keep that streak up!

It was a nice streak while it lasted, but one loss is not the end of our season, look in the standings and we are still in 1st place.

lets get this win tonight... then beat the suns tomorrow so everyone will shut up about two straight losses...

T-mac HAS to show up tonight...

Carl Landry is a game-time decision... but he should be back tonight or tomorrow it sounds like...

tmac is suckin real hard right now.

but what makes it worse is that the role players are sucking just as bad (esp. rafer) so the double/triple teams are coming HARD at tmac.

also, adelman is playing a ton of offensive liabilities out there v. the hornets (hayes, deke, AND harris
sick.gif
), so tmac has zero space to operate.

hopefully landry will come back tonight (he's hopeful).

Originally Posted by tmac360

tmac is suckin real [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]hard[/color] right now.

he played well the last 2 games. 28, 8, 8.5 average -> ridiculous #s. just gotta shore up his ft %. his ft is awful right now.

but i think this team is still good. we're just too tired right now and has not had a practice b/c of the crazy schedule. let us get a few practicesin, fix some kinks offensively, regain the strength defensively and w'ell be fine. as long as we don't face the lakers/spurs in the first round, wehave a chance.

If the playoffs started today, Rockets vs. Spurs would be the first round matchup.
sick.gif

The West is crazy right now.

^ yeah, he had those two good games. but i just wish he has performs night it and night out. He's inconsistent now.
frown.gif

sad thing is there's only one favorable matchup for the rox for homecourt and we'd have to nab the top spot to get it at this point.

1 = Warriors
smile.gif

2 = Mavs
ohwell.gif

3 = Suns
sick.gif

4 = Spurs
frown.gif

McGrady only one assist away from triple-double
smh.gif

hate when he's only a rebound/assist away from double-double/triple-double lol

Back