Official RW/RR Challenge The Duel 2 Thread: Ryan and Robin Are Eliminated

Looks dope. I always loved these shows. Why is Ruthie back? She's so annoying. Please let Greg be in this hahahaha.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Looks dope. I always loved these shows. Why is Ruthie back? She's so annoying. Please let Greg be in this hahahaha.
Greg isnt in it, unfortunately. You know there would had been drama if he was there.

I still don't get why MTV keeps putting Adam in the house with C.T. this guy is always in Adams face. No matter what C.T. gets hammered and finds Adam andgets psycho. I would post the trailer but I'm half asleep in bed on my iPhone but C.T. throws one of the hardest punches I've seen on MTV butC.T.'s eyebrow is cut bad so he tooks some shots too. It's not your regular MTV fight, this one looks wild, I really can't wait.

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

I still don't get why MTV keeps putting Adam in the house with C.T. this guy is always in Adams face. No matter what C.T. gets hammered and finds Adam and gets psycho. I would post the trailer but I'm half asleep in bed on my iPhone but C.T. throws one of the hardest punches I've seen on MTV but C.T.'s eyebrow is cut bad so he tooks some shots too. It's not your regular MTV fight, this one looks wild, I really can't wait.

CT is one of those dudes I want to smack up
mad.gif
. I can't stand people whoare consistently keeping drama and problems around.
laugh.gif

you see adam try to sneak him with that bottle. CT does this same thing everytime. I'm glad Robin is back
devil.gif

Damn all there challeges look super crazy. And ct always tryin to beat up Adam LOL looks like a good a season

Glad to see my dude Mark came out of Challenge Retirement for this one. Looks a LOT better than the island. This cast is one of the better in a while.

Diem.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Season looks dope.
I see MJ and Nehemiah in the 2nd trailer.. but not on the roster?
Shauvon
pimp.gif
Edit: Nevermind
Spoiler [+]
They replace Adam and CT

Maybe they threw a couple of people off the show cause of the fight and replaced them.

Back
Top Bottom