Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Like when the Lakers got new uniforms when they moved into Staples? I can only wish that will happen in Sac. 
tired.gif

Not really. The current set is nice but they need to switch the wordmark since having sacramento on the home is kind of odd. Other than that the design looks really good imo. They need an alternate for sure.

Not really. The current set is nice but they need to switch the wordmark since having sacramento on the home is kind of odd. Other than that the design looks really good imo. They need an alternate for sure.

I don't like it to be honest. I am also not a fan of the city name being on the jersey as well. Just not classy to me. But I don't wear jerseys so it doesn't matter.
grin.gif

I don't like it to be honest. I am also not a fan of the city name being on the jersey as well. Just not classy to me. But I don't wear jerseys so it doesn't matter.
grin.gif

^I still wear jersey
ohwell.gif
I feel juvenile whenever I wear one..... But I gotta rock that summer bod! :d

Check out the Big C from the Arco Arena sign! The Kings gave it to Don Geronimo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
finally got his BIG C
302666802.jpg

^I still wear jersey
ohwell.gif
I feel juvenile whenever I wear one..... But I gotta rock that summer bod! :d

Check out the Big C from the Arco Arena sign! The Kings gave it to Don Geronimo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
finally got his BIG C
302666802.jpg

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

grin.gif
I can understand how people wouldn't like them. If they do change it I hope they'll go retro and recycle the 94-02. Those are the best.

grin.gif
I can understand how people wouldn't like them. If they do change it I hope they'll go retro and recycle the 94-02. Those are the best.

Originally Posted by Mister916

grin.gif
Perhaps an "updated version" of the 94-02 jerseys... Kinda like how the Lakers transitioned to their new jerseys
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

grin.gif
Perhaps an "updated version" of the 94-02 jerseys... Kinda like how the Lakers transitioned to their new jerseys
nerd.gif

mn-kskn98a02.jpg

Hate me now, but I wanted these as a kid.
laugh.gif
i have this jersey bro, my girl got it for me for xmas like 3 years ago right before they discontinued them.
pimp.gif

mn-kskn98a02.jpg

Hate me now, but I wanted these as a kid.
laugh.gif
i have this jersey bro, my girl got it for me for xmas like 3 years ago right before they discontinued them.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom