Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

If the Kings strike some luck in free agency, a realistic and decent lineup would be: Brooks / Tyreke / Chandler / Thompson / Cousins
This lineup would be amazing!  We'd have to get REAL lucky to sign Brooks and Chandler though.
JT starting at SF.
sick.gif

I doubt the Kings will be able to keep Dalembert, so signing Chandler, who is younger and better would even more difficult.

The Suns would be crazy to trade Dragic and a pick for Brooks and then let him leave this off-season. 

I wouldn't mind a trade. 
grin.gif

[h1]In wake of tragedy, hard-working Leonard focuses on NBA future[/h1]
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sam_amick/06/18/kawhi.leonard/index.html#ixzz1PlCDlAlv

Poor man's Gerald Wallace or not, the Kings need a hard working player that does the little things that "stars" like Tyreke and Cousins won't do. Donte and Omri might be more talented, but they lack that rugged edge. He wouldn't be a #7 pick on a good draft tho. 

I am slowly accepting the fact that the Kings will select Kemba or Jimmer if they are available though. Exciting players.

Drafting Jan Vesely scares me. 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind a trade. 
grin.gif

[h1]In wake of tragedy, hard-working Leonard focuses on NBA future[/h1]
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sam_amick/06/18/kawhi.leonard/index.html#ixzz1PlCDlAlv

Poor man's Gerald Wallace or not, the Kings need a hard working player that does the little things that "stars" like Tyreke and Cousins won't do. Donte and Omri might be more talented, but they lack that rugged edge. He wouldn't be a #7 pick on a good draft tho. 

I am slowly accepting the fact that the Kings will select Kemba or Jimmer if they are available though. Exciting players.

Drafting Jan Vesely scares me. 
laugh.gif

[h3]Latest draft buzz: Kings' No. 7 for Felton?[/h3]
June, 21, 2011
Jun 21

5:28

PM ET

By Chad Ford
ESPN.com
Archive
The phones have been ringing off the hook today with just 48 hours to go before the NBA draft. Here are some more quick hitters on what I'm hearing.

• Would the Kings be willing to send the No. 7 pick to the Nuggets for Raymond Felton and the No. 22 pick? The Kings have had interest in Felton but it's probably going to take them giving up the No. 7 pick to get him. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Nuggets grab Jonas Valanciunas or Bismack Biyombo if they could get up to No. 7.

eek.gif
Kings fans, would you do it?

[h3]Latest draft buzz: Kings' No. 7 for Felton?[/h3]
June, 21, 2011
Jun 21

5:28

PM ET

By Chad Ford
ESPN.com
Archive
The phones have been ringing off the hook today with just 48 hours to go before the NBA draft. Here are some more quick hitters on what I'm hearing.

• Would the Kings be willing to send the No. 7 pick to the Nuggets for Raymond Felton and the No. 22 pick? The Kings have had interest in Felton but it's probably going to take them giving up the No. 7 pick to get him. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Nuggets grab Jonas Valanciunas or Bismack Biyombo if they could get up to No. 7.

eek.gif
Kings fans, would you do it?

In a word, yes. This draft may not have superstars but to me that means the draft class has parity so the drop off from 7 to 22 won't be that big. If Jordan Hamilton were available at 22 and we got him I'd be very happy.

In a word, yes. This draft may not have superstars but to me that means the draft class has parity so the drop off from 7 to 22 won't be that big. If Jordan Hamilton were available at 22 and we got him I'd be very happy.

I like the Felton a little bit more because of his three point shooting, minor age advantage, and he will probably demand a smaller contract than Parker's. But Parker is probably a better leader and he does have experience winning. The Kings need to improve. 
laugh.gif

I like the Felton a little bit more because of his three point shooting, minor age advantage, and he will probably demand a smaller contract than Parker's. But Parker is probably a better leader and he does have experience winning. The Kings need to improve. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom