Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

The Kings need a more non-traditional point guard to fit in the system. In my opinion, Tyreke functions as a point guard regardless of what position they put him at. The ideal point guard wouldn't need to handle the ball to be effective - i.e. Cavs' Mo Williams, young Derek Fisher, Kirk Hinrich, maybe Aaron Brooks. Just spot up to hit shots, be able to defend other PGs, and keep the ball moving smoothly when the ball isn't in Tyreke's hands.

Exactly why I like Jimmer....

The Kings need a more non-traditional point guard to fit in the system. In my opinion, Tyreke functions as a point guard regardless of what position they put him at. The ideal point guard wouldn't need to handle the ball to be effective - i.e. Cavs' Mo Williams, young Derek Fisher, Kirk Hinrich, maybe Aaron Brooks. Just spot up to hit shots, be able to defend other PGs, and keep the ball moving smoothly when the ball isn't in Tyreke's hands.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

You two both hate Kevin Martin too.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Felton has to agree to an extension. No way the Kings should rent him for one year and lose him for the #7 pick. 

This.  I see a lot of potential in Fredette.

Felton has to agree to an extension. No way the Kings should rent him for one year and lose him for the #7 pick. 

This.  I see a lot of potential in Fredette.

Looks like the Spurs want to include Jefferson with the Parker deal. Solves our PG and SF situation with one trade. Smh @ Jefferson of all players being better than any SF option on the Kings.
grin.gif

Looking like most Kings fan here want Jimmer with the #7 pick. Excited no matter who we pick.  

Looks like the Spurs want to include Jefferson with the Parker deal. Solves our PG and SF situation with one trade. Smh @ Jefferson of all players being better than any SF option on the Kings.
grin.gif

Looking like most Kings fan here want Jimmer with the #7 pick. Excited no matter who we pick.  

laugh.gif
I don't see the correlation
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't see the correlation
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Ric Bucher reported earlier that Management convinced the owners to not draft Jimmer. I hope he's wrong.

Ric Bucher reported earlier that Management convinced the owners to not draft Jimmer. I hope he's wrong.

I wish we could somehow draft/trade for a PG and also acquire Chase Budinger
ohwell.gif

I wish we could somehow draft/trade for a PG and also acquire Chase Budinger
ohwell.gif

Can someone shed some light on the idea behind making this move for the Kings? Im kinda confused.

Can someone shed some light on the idea behind making this move for the Kings? Im kinda confused.

Back
Top Bottom