Official San Antonio Spurs Thread Game 1 Sunday @1:00PM

Spurs Fan Checking in - Would anyone be willing to share their Spurs Sig or make one for the fans? Thanks

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Spurs Fan Checking in - Would anyone be willing to share their Spurs Sig or make one for the fans? Thanks
TEAM SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Is this cool for you?...

pimp.gif
at the minutes distribution last night, everyone around 20 min. shouldbe a nice ride if pop can keep this up.

Just wanted to wish you guys luck & health this season. I have to most respect for the Spurs (except against the Lakers :smile: )

We can't win them all...
[Swizz Beats]On to the next one[Swizz Beats]
Kings in SA on Halloween night

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

TEAM SAN ANTONIO SPURS

Is this cool for you?...
pimp.gif
Perfect. Thanks!

It was way to early for them to have a four day break...
smh.gif
sick.gif

But I guess more practice for the new guys should help..
Today vs Utah
We might come out a little rusty in the beginning
But if the Mavs and Rockets can beat them so can we...
nerd.gif

I was wrong about the Spurs.........

They won't get the 2 seed, the Nuggets will.

it's early the spurs will be good, they'll go on one of those streaks where they get hot in febuary or march and start playing real well together.

i hope i'm wrong though.

It's way too early in the season to determine anything.
Im just waiting for our team to gel together

^

barring injuries they'll be good. their well coached and have the players there to get things done. once the new guys start playing together their going tobe tough plus their a good home team usually as well.

i honestly wouldn't be suprised to see them lose games that most people wouldn't expect them to lose this first month or so of the season though whilethey figure things out.

Also in the Bulls game Parker, GInobili, and Jefferson went blank the 2nd half of that game
and don't expect us to give away 60 points in a half and Tony scoring very little in the 2nd half
just like what happened against the Jazz

Originally Posted by CP1708

I was wrong about the Spurs.........

They won't get the 2 seed, the Nuggets will.
really after 4 games?...
eyes.gif

Plus they were off for FOUR days....

Tonight is Portland...
I hope we come out with our 1st road win...
pimp.gif

Also I hate late games....
smh.gif

^i always have trouble remembering all the nicknames for the people in your sig...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This usually happens with the spurs. They are good at streaks thoought. They will snap out of it. They just need to fit everybody in roles they are confortablein and they need to use McDyess a little more.

Was watching last night's game and I'm afraid I have to agree with Doug Collins on the fact Timmy's left knee just does not look good. He gets nolift off of left leg and it's hurting his game. I don't mind them getting a slow start as long as Timmy's knee gets better over the course of theseason. I think there's nothing wrong with the team (other than Timmy's knee) and I'm sure they'll just be fine.

Back
Top Bottom