:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, the height thing will give them pause with Murphy. But he's a freaken stud. I hate that stupid height requirement in this scheme. I won't be sad to see that **** go if Saleh is fired.

Last edited:
You know who was really good on Sunday? DJ Jones. This dude hasn't had a game in his career, but for whatever reason, the team loves Earl Mitchell. There's no reason why Earl Mitchell should see the field again. It's time to roll with all of the kids.

I got Byron Murphy over him as the top corner. He's also a better fit for Saleh's scheme.
I love Taylor Rapp from Washington.

I love Dekoda Allen linebacker from Texas tech. Kid was in last chance U season 2 and I’ve really enjoyed watching him develop since.

I agree. Dude is a monster. Has a little JJ Watt/Cowboy to his game.

Yeah there’s something about these size guys where they appear to move clunky and segmented but extremely powerful and instincts are off the charts.

He has moves galore.

Todd mcshay released his first mock and has the cards picking ahead of us.

He has us taking Rashan Gary outta Michigan. Thoughts? :nerd:

Gary Gilliam, Piere Garcon, Malcolm Smith gotta go maybe earl Mitchell too, tying up too much money on not much talent or productivity

People seem to like Rashan Gary. I’m not a big fan watched Michigan games where he wouldn’t dominate 1 on 1s.

I could see him being a starter in league but I’ve seen him compared to Bradley Chubb last year and he’s not that kind of prospect.

Yeah, Chubb had waaaaaaaaaaay better technique. I'd take Chubb over everyone in this draft except Nick Bosa.

Todd mcshay released his first mock and has the cards picking ahead of us.

He has us taking Rashan Gary outta Michigan. Thoughts? :nerd:
Rashan Gary going 2 overall Not gonna happen. Dude didn’t really dominate and take over. Very solid prospect though and may have versatility in the league so that he can be on field all 3 downs.

I think I may be ok with potentially keeping seahawks out playoffs.

But I want that 1 overall bad now that we’re so close.

I'd rather take the loss to secure future wins. If Bosa is as good as y'all are saying, we need him in the worst way. Sounds like a franchise changing talent.

I'd rather take the loss to secure future wins. If Bosa is as good as y'all are saying, we need him in the worst way. Sounds like a franchise changing talent.
He’s very similar to his brother which because Joey was 2nd in NFL defensive player of the year last year adds to his stock my opinion.

Red81 has touched on how important it is to rush with a plan and set-up tackles for a move later on in the game. With Bosa he comes with all those tools in his shed he’s got a frame too that’s wider that you think so he can add weight to an already prototype size profile.

Instincts, Football IQ, and Motor are his best traits also so he’s a football player above all.

Last edited:
Had a disgusting dream cowboys somehow managed to get a 1st pick and went for bosa and we had 3rd. Smh i woke up sweating :smh:

Back
Top Bottom