:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should be a good game tonight. Bout to get hamdawg tonight. :smokin

:emoji_thinking:

_91312802_10451683_760744600646134_3465122986124874102_n.jpg

Kyle implied earlier in the year that some of the young dude's were studying/practicing as if they had arrived. I presume Ahkello is one of those dudes. NFL ain't the PAC 12. The grind never ends. Glad to see him back on the upswing.

Mahomes is ****ing ******ed. I can't believe how good this dude is. His ability to throw from a million different arm slots with precision is one of a kind.

49ers should have taken mahomes with Hoyer going into that season.

Don’t know how Kyle didn’t see the gifts

If the Niners want to be aggressive in the upcoming draft, they could duplicate the Chargers edge rushing duo with Nick Bosa and Jachai Polite. Bosa is a spitting image of his brother, and Polite reminds me so much of Ingram coming out of college.

If the Niners want to be aggressive in the upcoming draft, they could duplicate the Chargers edge rushing duo with Nick Bosa and Jachai Polite. Bosa is a spitting image of his brother, and Polite reminds me so much of Ingram coming out of college.
Jachai Polite will go top 25 I imagine may not cuz he’s undersized???

Jachai Polite will go top 25 I imagine may not cuz he’s undersized???

yeah, he's a lock to go top 25. Niners would have to get aggressive and jump back into the first. Probably not going to happen, but it would turn a weakness into a strength. :nerd:

Yup. Dude is a wrecking ball. Explosive and incredibly powerful player. I can't wait to see him out there next year.

I saw Defo today say the team calls him Baby Hulk lol.
If I ever saw DeFo in person first thing I’m looking at is his hands :lol:

Mike Williams on the goal line is a cheat code. Dude is unfair with those jump balls.

You guys ever notice that Philip Rivers and Hunter Pence have the exact same throwing motion? lol

Back
Top Bottom