:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This day in 49ers history, October 16 2016... the Bills put up 45 points against the Jim Oniel defense 49ers team... lmao

I guess it could be worse? Lol

You rarely see CBs get picked on as much as Ward and Mabin did today... Mabin barely played too thats the funnny part, you have to make adjustments if that’s happening... I’m happy Sherman made the switch

This is sad right here, Armstead and Thomas

The first touchdown showed some big time issues.

They had a diamond bunch at the top of the formation( which is 4 eligible receivers) and 49ers had 2 defensive backs attempting to defend it?????? Gotta burn a timeout right there. They looked confused.

They had a diamond bunch at the top of the formation( which is 4 eligible receivers) and 49ers had 2 defensive backs attempting to defend it?????? Gotta burn a timeout right there. They looked confused.
Yeah, not sure why they didn't call a timeout there.

You rarely see CBs get picked on as much as Ward and Mabin did today... Mabin barely played too thats the funnny part, you have to make adjustments if that’s happening... I’m happy Sherman made the switch

This is sad right here, Armstead and Thomas

:wow:
day and blair have been going after it, but our top picks barely seeing the field :smh: ... thats not a knock on the coaches btw

when buckner sacked and sherman got hit with a flag is what got me the most.

me when i realized DeFo was shoveling for no reason

GIF-gag-Jim-Carrey-Dumb-Dumber-GIF.gif

...idc how much he's gonna cost to resign after his rookie deal, i wanna see DeFo go All-Pro.

They’re still not utilizing Solomon Correctly.

He needs to be inside, he’s stiff but powerful and has a very good initial burst. Dude has oddly small hands compared to how big he is.

Lookin like Winnie the Pooh out there.

B6D33CAB-B4D9-481A-AD2C-93CC095EA1C6.jpeg

me when i realized DeFo was shoveling for no reason

GIF-gag-Jim-Carrey-Dumb-Dumber-GIF.gif

...idc how much he's gonna cost to resign after his rookie deal, i wanna see DeFo go All-Pro.

Defo absolutely cooked the left guard. Big uce clubbed him so hard that he face planted. :smh:

The D-line on that drive looked determined to get the win. I loved what I saw...Then after the penalty. All downhill lmao

Goodwin needs to do his warmupus shirtless the rest of the season. Glad to see him have a big game.

It's amazing what a difference upgrading the center and right tackle makes. Even Tomlinson is developing into a solid guard. This is exactly what I expect will happen once they upgrade the edge rush next year.

Yea is that on Salah to wh
Defo absolutely cooked the left guard. Big uce clubbed him so hard that he face planted. :smh:

was that Blair on the edge next to him

3/5 lineman on the offensive team of the week :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

gotta give credit to lynch/shanny and whoever the o-line coach is for building The Great Wall of Santa Clara to protect jimmy

Back
Top Bottom