:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bosa not returning to Ohio State

I have stated before that I am not a college football guy, so I never have any real opinions on the draft. But with the amount of knee injuries Bosa has had in high school and college, are we sure it would be wise to invest such a high pick on yet another injury plagued draft prospect?

49ers definitely gonna have some incoming calls in offseason for CJ if he continues to play ball like he did last night.

I have stated before that I am not a college football guy, so I never have any real opinions on the draft. But with the amount of knee injuries Bosa has had in high school and college, are we sure it would be wise to invest such a high pick on yet another injury plagued draft prospect?
This is a very good point. He tore his ACL senior year of high school. Had a sports hernia surgery last year. And just had an abdominal core surgery a month ago.

Bosa comes with baggage

I’m not crazy bout Ed Oliver like a lot of other folks are. He’s a good player but top 3 for An interior guy you gotta be dominate like Suh was at Nebraska for me to approve.

Whats Ed Olivers situation and history with injury?
I love Josh Allen from Kentucky, Brian Burns Florida state, Clelin Ferrell Clemson, And Jachai Polite Florida all 4 guys may go top 20 if they stay on the path their on and stay injury free.

I’m cool on Montez Sweat his effort wavers.

^ Plus I guess our big need is edge. I gotta watch more college football lol. I will just go in here on saturdays and see who you guys are watching.

Injury concerns with Baby Bosa are legit, and as much as I'm on board with him as a player, I truly don't believe this team will have the #1 pick when it's all said and done. The good news is there are a number of other strong edge rushers that are making a case to be taken in the top 10--Jachai Polite, Montez Sweat, Clelin Ferrell, Brian Burns, etc. This class has the makings of being another 2011 class(Von Miller, Aldon Smith, JJ Watt, Ryan Kerrigan).

Rashan Gary might be the most polarizing player after the combine because I'm expecting him to blow it up. However, nobody knows what his true position is, which will flare up 9er fans' PTSD lol.

Last edited:
Lol wait until the draft process rolls around when everything about a player comes to the surface. I have a feeling a lot of 49ers fans are not going to want Baby Bosa even if all his medicals check out because of his rumored political views. :lol:

Last edited:
A potential player with mental health issues like aldon paired with reuben would make me nervous.

We’re just getting out of the days of ahmad brooks knockin his own teammates out with beer bottles :lol:

If its like the 2011 class Ill roll the dice on another aldon smith.

Montez Sweat might be this class' Aldon. There are rumors that he has 35.5" arms, which is longer than Aldon's freakish arms. Sweat is great with his hands, too. Length and hands is part of what made Aldon such a force.

Ward (hamstring), Witherspoon (concussion protocol), Williams (shoulder) out day-to-day

Our secondary a dumpster fire leading up to Sunday vs the rams

Rams defense has been pretty average. Outside the shutout against Arizona. That defense has been giving up a lot of yards and a lot of big plays.

Back
Top Bottom