:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't understand why you'd square up when you're not wearing a helmet lol.

Ward looks like he connected well on that left hook lol.

IDK

I watch the clip and all I see is Jimmie Ward taking an L in many different ways.

1. Its clearly Ward who pulls off Hopkins helmet
2. Hopkins with no helmet makes a quick move and still beats Ward to the ball and makes the completion. Ward is no where near the ball nor Hopkins hands when the catch is made. Bad defense.
3. Ward, wearing his helmet, squares up with Hopkins, football has its own rules and culture but for example in NHL if a player doesn't take his visor/helmet off to fight a helmet-less player that player is considered a "little *****" and scumbag.
4. It looked like Hopkins was going to beat Jimmie's *** had it not been for Richard Sherman and Emmanuel Moseley stepping in.

Props to Sherman for going in for his team mate tho.

But I look at it and I see Jimmie Ward getting roasted in coverage, again. Hopkins sells him on the route all the way and Ward was completely hopeless by the time Hopkins made that come-back move.

Jeremy McNichols working with the ones. :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes: Don't sleep on this kid. Dude was a player at Boise State.

Man, haven't heard much of Taylor. Is there a chance he could get let go or demoted?

Let me take a guess....Hopkins was abusing Ward and talked s***, and Ward took offense and started a fight? Thats my guess.

Hey fellas, anybody going to be in the city tomorrow around 4pm that might be able to do me a favor completely unrelated to football?

Man, haven't heard much of Taylor. Is there a chance he could get let go or demoted?

He caught a TD pass from Jimmy G on Monday at practice.

Taylor not being let go or demoted.

Like 49ersAaron said he’s also recovering from having a surgery involving bone spurs shaved off his back.

171DAAE0-20D5-4B72-A137-E632B451A925.jpeg

:pimp:

Read that McGlinchey was impressive going against JJ watt.

Hopefully that’s indicative of McGlinchey ascending and not JJ Watt descending.

Jalen Ramsay:

“Sam Darnold trash and it’s going to show”

“Joe Flacco sucks, I played him twice”

“Roethlisberger, decent at best”

“Matt Ryan: overrated”

Like boy did you go to sleep last night, wake up, and forget overnight you play for Blake Bortles’ team?

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom