:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. The only guards are the roster right now are Tomlinson, Beadles and Garnett. Beadles likely gets cut. Magnuson could play guard, but they like him at center. Fusco is a FA.

Yeah. The only guards are the roster right now are Tomlinson, Beadles and Garnett. Magnuson could play guard, but they like him at center. Fusco is a FA.

Any chance we take a tackle(Connor Williams) and slide him to guard until Stalley retires?

Older but good player. You can pencil in Quenton Nelson to CHI. His position coach from ND is now with the Bears.

One of the best guards in the game for the past 10 years, would be an upgrade to Beadles, Tomlinson, and Fusco but he is 31, has been injured, and probably will want around 7 mil a year.

its official landry is now tagged

Jaguars are expected to use the tag on Allen Robinson as well

Damn. Outside of Landry and Robinson are there any other WR we lookin at? Or are we gonna draft one

I mean garçon Goodwin and Taylor can hold their own imo

I think Kyle will be interested in his boy Taylor Gabriel.

Garcon/Goodwin/Taylor/Gabriel/Bourne/Rookie

Goodwin and Gabriel are essentially the same player. Doubt it

They're similar but Gabriel has much more wiggle in space. Goodwin rarely makes defenders miss after the catch. Gabriel is ideal for bubble and tunnel screens, end arounds, jet sweeps, etc. Gabriel is more gadgety than Goodwin.

For some reason I want us to draft St. Brown our of Norte Dame.

One of my favorite WRs in the draft. Exceptional pedigree. Dude can fly and has really good stemming in his route running. I wish he played bigger, tho. He's not really a high-point WR or a guy you'd throw a 50/50 ball to in the end zone and expect him to body up a DB. Reminds me a little of Martavis Bryant.

Last edited:
I was watching some CHI games today. Josh Sitton is still a really good player. Lynch and Kyle need to bring in dude ASAP. It would upgrade the line AND give them flexibility in the draft. The draft is chock-full of quality guards on days 2 and 3 who would be great options to groom behind Sitton.

Last edited:
After watching Saquon Barkley nfl draft breakdown I fully understand the concerns about him. He’s a generational athletic talent but his preference is to always bounce every run outside is concerning. He also hestites a little too often to get to the designed cut back. Leveon Bell had these same concerns tho.

My opinion is he will have some growing pains early on but he’s so gifted I’m confident he will excel be a Pro Bowl back year 1

Yup, that's exactly what gives me pause with Barkley. I also hate how soft Barkley plays. He's 230 pounds. He should be a nightmare to bring down. John Kelly is 30 pounds lighter, but you'd never be able to tell from his tape because he runs so damn hard.

The RB class is SO good. 9ers should be able to grab a quality RB later.

It's ironic that Barkley and Nelson are the best players since those two positions are deep in the draft.

I don't think he'll be able to survive doing that. LBs are too fast, and DCs will force him to run inside. He'll need to learn to trust his reads, drop his shoulder and take what is there.

After watching Saquon Barkley nfl draft breakdown I fully understand the concerns about him. He’s a generational athletic talent but his preference is to always bounce every run outside is concerning. He also hestites a little too often to get to the designed cut back. Leveon Bell had these same concerns tho.

My opinion is he will have some growing pains early on but he’s so gifted I’m confident he will excel be a Pro Bowl back year 1

Yup.

Zeke week 1 wasn’t all that good. He run full speed through the line every play. After that he figured it out and was off to the races.

Speaking of RB I have a feeling Sony Michel may jump into the first round due to the success of Alvin Kamara.

Back
Top Bottom