:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Suh is meeting with the Rams...

Suh and Donald. :sick:

lord i hope they don't have the cap space. though it's some time away, goff gonna get cashed out in two years.

was reading that Suh is also thinking about the seahawks...avril and suh. someone in the AFC needs to sign him asap

lord i hope they don't have the cap space. though it's some time away, goff gonna get cashed out in two years.

was reading that Suh is also thinking about the seahawks...avril and suh. someone in the AFC needs to sign him asap
Rams got about a 2 year window and they know it.

They’ll have to pay Donald, Goff, Gurley and maybe Peters.

Their cap is about to be decimated.

didn't put her head across belly, too!

49ers D atm :emoji_fire: Damn, I can't believe how accurate and detailed the players look. Madden has come a long way lol.

Doubt we go another ilb. They signed Brock to hold the team over while reub serving his suspension. Think they gon go pass rusher.

With Reuben's inevitable suspension, imagine a tandem of Brock Coyle and Malcolm Smith for the majority of the season. :sick::sick::sick::sick: Those two inside LBs are pivotal to the scheme's success. It doesn't have to be Roquan or Edmunds, but LB needs to be addressed.

Last edited:
With Reuben's inevitable suspension, imagine a tandem of Brock Coyle and Malcolm Smith for the majority of the season. :sick::sick::sick::sick: Those two inside LBs are pivotal to the scheme's success. It doesn't have to be Roquan or Edmunds, but LB needs to be addressed.
Coyle was playing well last 3 to 4 weeks of the season I thought.

He was solid, but Reuben also covered a lot of his flaws. He's a good STer and depth at LB, but I don't want to see Coyle playing much this year.

A lot of plays like this happened last season. Reuben masked a lot of these issues. Brock Coyle and Malcolm Smith is Bellore and Hodges all over again.

Last edited:
Feels like to me there is a 100% percent chance now QB goes 1,2,3 with Jets making that package of picks they could have very easily have moved to 2 possibily 1 but those teams aren’t looking to move. The Browns and Giants have targeted QBs Jets are obviously targeting QB insuring Bills didn’t get a deal with Colts before they could.

Dude is always hurt, but I'm sure they'll kick the tires.

In regards to LBs, I forgot about Elijah Lee. I hope he's developing nicely. I liked him out of college.

Back
Top Bottom