:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

czvsdf.jpg

Hella robocopped! I wish the red top would come out as well. And not sure which one I want to get cuz last time I got crabtree and after that it was never to be worn.

I’m confused tho we’re wearing the white 94 throwback AWAY jersey for our HOME game vs the Raiders?

Why aren’t we wearing the red/gold?

Are we wearing throwback helmets all season then? Because I know the NFL only allows 1 helmet per year.

Iirc al said niners are wearing the throwbacks for ATLEAST 1 of the primetime
Homegames. He never specified the raiders game being it. But I highly doubt they wouldn’t bust these out for battle of the bay.

Iirc al said niners are wearing the throwbacks for ATLEAST 1 of the primetime
Homegames. He never specified the raiders game being it. But I highly doubt they wouldn’t bust these out for battle of the bay.

I thought they said 2 out of our 5 prime time games 1 of which being the Raiders game.

They need to make these color rush jerseys in the Authentic elite style.

Replicas and limited jerseys are cool and all, but to not even allow the option to purchase an authentic for those who want to is a bad look.

Are we wearing throwback helmets all season then? Because I know the NFL only allows 1 helmet per year.

I think it’s the same helmet, they’ll just throw the old logo on the front of them for these games.

Not quite as extensive as the Rams changing their horn decals but nice touch nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom